Viewport Multiples of Figure Image Multiplies

I don't know what to call this phenomenon. When I pose a loaded figure (G3 male as example) It looks ok until I apply a pose. Then the standing image AND the pose are in the Viewport. If I move the gizmo around I get multiple lines of the figure as it moved through the viewport. See attached example screenshots below.

Help! 

When the Viewport is in Wire Frame or Texture Shaded, this happens. If in Iray view, I can see it wants to happen, but then the Viewport render of the image seems to clear the mess away.

This is a 4.9 version. I'm not ready to upgrade as this was running fine until yesterday. It's something in DAZ STudio, as my other images ie Web, photos, etc are ok.

I have reloaded, rebooted over and over. 

ViewportProb2.JPG
777 x 881 - 186K

Comments

• That is usually down to the video card/driver. If you have a system with an Intel GPU on the CPU and a stand-alone nVidia or AMD GPU make sure DS is set to use the latter - for nVidia that's in the nVidia Control Panel soemwhere, which you can access from a right-click on the desktop.

• IceScribeIceScribe Posts: 690

Aha! Thank you so much, Richard!

Right clicked on desktop pull up Nvidia panel, looked at list of programs, DAZ missing. Added, chose the Nvidia option and it worked immediately!