A valid Postgre SQL CMS connection could not be established - HELP PLEASE!

Error Message: A valid Postgre SQL CMS connection could not be established. Several Daz Studio features that require a valid PostgreSQL CMS connection, such as context-aware content views and loading content installed using the Daz Connect service, will not be available. Check your network, antivirus, and firewall settings for conflicts.

• I have deleted Studio/Install Manager/reinstalled.
  • I have checked and called my Antivirus company - Virus Software (McAfee Total Protection) has been disabled and deleted and reinstalled. I installed Daz Install Manager and Studio and still get the same error.
  • I have added the software to my antivirus.
  • I have checked my network which is a mesh network (Netgear Orbi) and nothing.
  • I have also gone into Daz Studio CMS info and changed it to 1024 as recommended.
  • I have ALWAYS installed Postgre.

The thing that gets me is this. The program was running great until there was a crash. Then it stopped. I have other 3D programs and graphic programs and they run flawlessly. I am concerned this is a buggy build.

Specs: Surface Book 2  i7 processor / 16 GB of Ram 500 Gb hard drive with an external 400 GB card / Nvidia  Geforce GTX 1060.

Comments

• You might try changing the Content Cluster directory in Edit>Prefrences>CMS Settings tab, in case the database or folder were corrupted in the crash.

• Sometimes rebooting the computer gets D/S to talk to itself again.

• JENR8JENR8 Posts: 100

You might try changing the Content Cluster directory in Edit>Prefrences>CMS Settings tab, in case the database or folder were corrupted in the crash.

Is there another number for CMS besides 1800 and 1024 that may work better?

Will this help?

Starting CMS...
    WARNING: dzvalentinaobjectdatabase.cpp(38): DB Register Open error: Cannot establish VC_Connection with remote server.
    Make sure the server address and port number are correct.
    WARNING: dzvalentinaobjectdatabase.cpp(38): DB Register Open error: Cannot establish VC_Connection with remote server.
    Make sure the server address and port number are correct.
    Error connecting to CMS. Cannot be started by client.

I have downloaded a free trial of Poser 11 Pro. It is working flawlessly. There is something with this build that I have not experienced since the change to the new Postgre CMS