HDRI on Mac

Hi, I'm new user and I'm wondering what am I doing wrong... I cannot choose any image as an HDRI image. Is it a bug? Same behavior with 4.11 and 4.12. OS X is Catalina. 

Screenshot 2019-10-19 at 14.48.14.png
666 x 444 - 105K

Comments

• Peter_DAPeter_DA Posts: 9

Hi,

have you tried to choose "tiff" at the line "Files of type"? 

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 4,278

Do you have any .hdri loaded on the computer? All I see are .jpg and .tiff files.

• Are you using OS X Catalina? There's a known issue with the curent version of DS in that version of the MacOS which causes only the first extension to be usable - the current Public Build has a fix for the issue https://www.daz3d.com/daz-studio-beta

• I have tried tiff from the file types. And I have hdr files, but the result is the same. All grey. I am using Catalina so I will try beta next. Thanks guys! 

• No luck. After installing beta there is still same behavior. 

• That's in 4.12.1.16?

• Hi... I have the same problem. Has anyone found a solution?

• In the General Release or the Public Build?

• ajb1018ajb1018 Posts: 5

Hello Daz Team

I updated to Mac OS Catalina, I can not select files in DAZ Studio, the files are grey out. Help.

• ajb1018 said:

Hello Daz Team

I updated to Mac OS Catalina, I can not select files in DAZ Studio, the files are grey out. Help.

Are you using OS X Catalina? There's a known issue with the curent version of DS in that version of the MacOS which causes only the first extension to be usable - the current Public Build has a fix for the issue https://www.daz3d.com/daz-studio-beta

• ajb1018ajb1018 Posts: 5

the fix do not work.

• ajb1018 said:

the fix do not work.

So you are using DS 4.12.1.16 according to help>About Daz Studio?