Genesis 8 females are glitching out in DAZ Studio 4.12

I updated daz from 4.11 to 4.12 and now my figures are all corrupted. All genesis 8 females are fine in T pose but once I pose them they start glitching in the crotch area and the shoulders. 

Super urgent! Cant figure out why!

2019-10-19 11_16_43-DAZ Studio 4.12 Pro.png
635 x 760 - 337K
2019-10-17 14_07_38-DAZ Studio 4.12 Pro.png
657 x 701 - 161K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• PadonePadone Posts: 3,481

I guess you need to install the g8 update

• AnimAnim Posts: 241

I had something similar with the legs, but am not sure if it relates to your issue.

Found out that there were extreme values in the pose controls for the legs. I had to manually set them back to zero or a reasonable value. Maybe something you like to look at.

pose.png
    819 x 605 - 144K
  • CoryllonCoryllon Posts: 280
    I had a similar problem with distorted legs, it also caused the cheat scale to get altered oddly. I had to nuke an entire character and restart her from scratch, including poses and clothing morphs. It was painful. I never found the solution. But it looks like this is happening to you even from the base character. I would try nuking the base character G8F, including the dev model, and re-add her back using DIM. The update may have messed up something I'm the DB. Worst case scenario is you spend 5 minutes trying and gets you another thing that it's not, which is still more information than you had.
  • Has anyone else gotten an error message upon loading Gen 8 Female :  data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/genesis8female.dsf ???