How to close character's lips?

I have a few head morphs that for some reason have lips slightly opened by default. I need those for most of the head's morph, but I'd really rather not have my character's illustration looking like she has her nose clogged. 

Is there supposed to be a shaping setting where mouth can get tighter than zero? I have a bunch of non-default ones, but they mostly give things like elf ears and whatnot... nothing that'd affect this mouth gap at all.

Sorry if this is a noob question. Any advice?

ffdfdf.png
573 x 407 - 584K

Comments

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    enbismain said:

I have a few head morphs that for some reason have lips slightly opened by default. I need those for most of the head's morph, but I'd really rather not have my character's illustration looking like she has her nose clogged. 

Is there supposed to be a shaping setting where mouth can get tighter than zero? I have a bunch of non-default ones, but they mostly give things like elf ears and whatnot... nothing that'd affect this mouth gap at all.

Sorry if this is a noob question. Any advice?

You could try using negative values for mouth open or similar morph? Probably need to turn limits off to be able to do that. (Click the little cog wheel, uncheck "use limits")

• You could try using negative values for mouth open or similar morph? Probably need to turn limits off to be able to do that. (Click the little cog wheel, uncheck "use limits")

Thanks, didn't know it could be less than zero :) Will try that.

For now found an option "Mouth closed" in Posing, 10-15% works to fix it, though it's not perfect as it resets with zero experession pose.