Modern Leg Prosthetic for G3 & G8 Males [Updated]

2»

Comments

• vwrangler said:

@FenixPhoenix: I'm sorry; I did in fact buy the texture add-on, which I'd completely forgotten. I was confused in part because it *isn't* in a subdirectory of the male product folder; it's at the same level. So when installed, what I saw was

Genesis 8 Male
    -  Anatomy
    - -   FenixPhoenix
    - - -    Modern Leg Prosthetic
    - - -    Modern Leg Prosthetic R

According to what Katherine said, what I should have seen was

Genesis 8 Male
    - Anatomy
    - -  FenixPhoenix
    - - -   Modern Leg Prosthetic
    - - - -    Modern Leg Prosthetic R

I can move the Reimagined files so that they're where they should be. I must have installed the main product update earlier without realizing I had.

I apologize for my mistake and for causing so much confusion.

Thanks for confirming and for your purchases. This product was so complex and so fragile, it's easy to break it when updating it. So I'm glad it wasn't an issue!

You can certainly move the directory so it's inside the base product. So long as the runtime and data folders aren't messed with, everything else should work regardless of where the product is moved to. We purposely left it outside the base product since it's a separate product and we wanted to maintain that separation for ease of mind. The naming of the product would still keep both products relatively close so people could easily get the textures if they were using the content library.