Super Natural Brows

Can someone PLEASE point me to a tutorial on how to use this as a merchant resource?
There are no instructions and the creator isn't answering. So I'm kinda stuck here...

The sale page says:
You may export your morphed brows as an obj and use the transfer utility to create wearable brows for your characters.

And that's the extent of the instructions---except not to use settings and maps.

I'm in need of some instructions...

THANK YOU!!!!!

Laura

Comments

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459
    edited September 2019

Sorry you’re having difficulties. How have you tried to contact me? I’m generally very responsive, but I haven’t had any message from you. 

I suggest the following workflow -

Apply the brows to your character and use the morphs/presets to get your desired shape. 

Zero your character and export the brows as an obj. Naming them for your character eg. Mycharacter_eyebrows

Import the obj brows and use the transfer utility with Genesis 8 default as the source and the brows as the target. 

You can copy/paste the shader preset from the supernatural brows but remove any texture maps and use a similar solid colour or your own texture map in their place. 

Save the new brows as a figure/prop asset.

Occasionally with more extreme G8 brow shapes, you might want to bring the brows into a modeler of choice and make adjustments to get exactly what you want. 

I hope this helps. 

Post edited by Redz on
  • gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010

Yeah, I wrote you a PM about a month ago...I figured I didn't know if you saw it or not. :)
    OK, I'll see if that works for me. I might be back! :D
    Sounds like a threat, huh? :D

THANK YOU!!

Laura

Question...am I supposed to export the GM8 model? Or just the brow?

Question...am I supposed to export the GM8 model? Or just the brow?

Just export the brows. G8M and the eyelashes and anything else in the scene should be hidden. 

Yeah, I wrote you a PM about a month ago...I figured I didn't know if you saw it or not. :)
    OK, I'll see if that works for me. I might be back! :D
    Sounds like a threat, huh? :D

THANK YOU!!

Laura

The last PM I have here is from April and none from you, so perhaps the message went astray or the system is not working. 

Huh...Because it's showing up here. Did you look in your forum inbox? Looks like I sent this August 13th.  

It certainly wouldn't be the first time DAZ messages went astray...

Oh well, you're here now. Thank you! 

Laura

Screenshot_2019-09-20-15-35-50_kindlephoto-155699708.png
    1200 x 452 - 65K

Huh...Because it's showing up here. Did you look in your forum inbox? Looks like I sent this August 13th.  

It certainly wouldn't be the first time DAZ messages went astray...

Oh well, you're here now. Thank you! 

Laura

Ah, I am Redz on the forum, Redzstudioz must be someone else. That explains it. I’m always happy to answer anything. I love your male characters. If you ever want to collaborate let me know. Paula :)

edited September 2019

OMG...I am so sorry...my bad. :D

I would absolutely love to collaborate with you. :)

You can reach me here:

Email removed - please use forum PM

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

This is who I'm working on now, (and fighting with the brows)

mooncalled-pst.jpg
    1981 x 2000 - 2M