why no new breeds for dog 8?

It would be good to maybe have a few breeds for dog 8 ,,, lab, german shepherd, etc ... 

Comments

• Lab exists already. I do agree I’d love new breeds like chihuahua, poodle, Dalmatian etc

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,113
    Not enough PAs seem interested in making regular animals. I definitely want toy breeds or more puppies.
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

I would be happy if they at the very least came out with the breds that are in the fits for leashes and poses etc :/

• some things just take time ... and waiting for the fur to be ready ....

So what are the must have breeds that people are lookiong for?

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312

some things just take time ... and waiting for the fur to be ready ....

Jack Russell, please.

• There is (I think) few breeds in the works, according to some dog-clothes items. Wolf, German Shepherd and Husky.

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,113

I personally want either Chihuahua (to at least have a base to dial my own Pomeranian or Papillon) or Greyhound.
  • There is (I think) few breeds in the works, according to some dog-clothes items. Wolf, German Shepherd and Husky.

All of these please! Hope they will be out 'soon'. :)

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,426

the Dane needs a Chihuahua friend for sure

• mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275
    I think PAs learn how to do something then keep making variations of the same thing. I'd open the wallet for a poodle.
  • AZDigitalArtistAZDigitalArtist Posts: 773
    edited September 2019
    Pharaoh dog. Would look great in fashion poses with some of the tall female models. For a little dog, maybe a Cavalier King Charles. Also a wolf or wolf-dog, or a big fluffy Husky please!
    Post edited by AZDigitalArtist on
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,735

Poodle and poodle mixes, like Cockappoo, so a spaniel... Yorkies, Maltese, Llapso Apso (spelling? Lol) Collie, Dalmatian, Afghan, Chihuahua, and PUPPIES! Different fur patterns, colors... As many breeds and fur types as possible, really... And also a new CAT and big cats...

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,121

Llapso Apso (spelling? Lol)

Lhasa, after the Tibetan city. 

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Sooner have a cat tbh. :)

• I'd love to see a rat terrier (my fur baby)!

• it sounds like theres space for a dog morph pack too .. since I'm pretty sure DAZ doesnt want 100 dog breeds running wild in the store ;) And that would give you guys the chance to spin up your particular pooch or breed.  Had to go look up Pharoah hound dogs ...  pretty!

• it sounds like theres space for a dog morph pack too .. since I'm pretty sure DAZ doesnt want 100 dog breeds running wild in the store ;) And that would give you guys the chance to spin up your particular pooch or breed.  Had to go look up Pharoah hound dogs ...  pretty!

Certainly wouldn't be opposed to that, but it's always helpful to have textures and special hairs as well.

• Would love to see a Saluki... :o)

This is something we'd seriously need. Especially more tail/body/legs morphs.

As for the suits that hint of the possible breeds;

https://www.daz3d.com/spacesuit-for-daz-dog-8

https://www.daz3d.com/spacesuit-for-daz-dog-8

• Salukis would be a challenge for dforce fur I think.. but pretty. My folks bred afghan hounds ... similar body type but even floofier than saluki!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

I would like really good German Shepherd, not an Alsatian or Belgian Shepherd or one of those variants but a German Shepherd. I'd also like a Dalmation. Those because of there close association in USA with police work and fire fighting work. I'd also like a Saint Bernard too, because of their work as mountain rescue dogs in Switzerland which has mostly been superceded by Rega. A real beagle, a real basset hound, a real hound dog. A real pointer. A real setter. A real collie. A real spaniel. A real greyhound. Oh so many, but the 1st three are my list are like must haves.

Chihuahuas have always hated me so I don't care if I ever seen another again, a digital one's another matter as they do lend themselves to comedy really well.

• to be fair I'm pretty sure chihuahuas hate everyone, and with good reason

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited September 2019

chihuahua

Post edited by RAMWolff on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,553
    RAMWolff said:

chihuahua

Con't wolfs eat chihuahaus?

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

to be fair I'm pretty sure chihuahuas hate everyone, and with good reason

What reason could that possibly be? Every chihuahua I've ever seen personally was taken in by strangers that don't particularly want them to begin with but took them anyway and then proceeded to treat them so very well the rest of their natural lives.

Me though, I don't care. You bought your chihuahua and now you can keep your chihuahua. laugh

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,553

Me though, I don't care. You bought your chihuahua and now you can keep your chihuahua. laugh

LMAO! I am not a dog person (prefer cats) and my downstairs neighbor, across the hall has 2 small dogs, one a chihuahua and when she is at work or a person walks to close to the apt they start barking. I have called the Apt and they left her a letter saying they were a nusiance. She then wrote a letter for each of the other apts around her saying that they were her babies and they missed her when she was away, blah, blah, blah. i wrote a note back saying either get a muzzle or I will call animal services and let them deal with them. haven't heard much barking at all in 3 weeks, LOL

• Sorry, guys, but I love chihuahuas. They are smart loving little dogs. The chihuahua is very interesting breedwise as well because they are not related to Europeans animals.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

I've not paid much attention to the animals.  Can you mix cat or dog breeds? 

• English Bulldog, please. And an English Mastiff (can you guess some of the dogs in my house?).

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,121
    Sevrin said:

I've not paid much attention to the animals.  Can you mix cat or dog breeds? 

You can with MilCat out of the box, so I certainly hope Daz Housecat can as well. Stock Dog 8 doesn't have any breed sliders, and I haven't purchased any additional breeds, but I would imagine they would be mixable.