Trouble with Default Material

Hi everyone , I'm a newbie , just started with this app for a month. Til now , I still don't know much about this app ~

I don't know what I did and then , every characters , things I use becomes a grey surface , even when I add material back to them , the color doesn't like before anymore. It's called Default material (google says that...).I have been stuck with this problem for 2 days but still do not know how to fix it :(

Can anyone please help me? I want to bring back my things' color , not this grey :(

Thanks in advance !

Untitled.jpg
1600 x 900 - 274K

Comments

• pdimanhh said:

Hi everyone , I'm a newbie , just started with this app for a month. Til now , I still don't know much about this app ~

I don't know what I did and then , every characters , things I use becomes a grey surface , even when I add material back to them , the color doesn't like before anymore. It's called Default material (google says that...).I have been stuck with this problem for 2 days but still do not know how to fix it :(

Can anyone please help me? I want to bring back my things' color , not this grey :(

Thanks in advance !

In the upper right corner of the viewport, click on the little circle to change the viewport mode from smooth shaded to texture shaded.

• pdimanhh said:

Thanks in advance !

In the upper right corner of the viewport, click on the little circle to change the viewport mode from smooth shaded to texture shaded.

Urghh that's so easy ... Anyways , thank you very much!! This made my day ^_^