Modern/Futuristic City in an after the war type ruins state

I know there are a couple of "after the war" scenes, and a couple of adbandoned type scenes with ivy and wild grass already available. However, I would like to see more destroyed buildings, city blocks and rubble be available.  It would have multi level buildings with holes in the side, exposing several of the floors with debris on each level and around the base. Twisted i beams/girders, exposed rebar, concrete walls that are bent, managled (being held together by the rebar).  Crushed bus stops, cracked roads with holes exposing the sewer lines, missing storm drain grates.  Partially crushed stores with signage hanging down and light fixtures holding on by their electrical lines.  Bent and broken street lights, signs. Parking garages that have collapesed onto the cars that were parked in them.  Maybe even have a collection of smashed & burned out vehicles (city buses, trucks, cars, ambulances etc). Toppled billboards that came from the buildings. 

This could be done in a modular system so you could change the layout of the city to your likings.  And of course, a couple iray environments with dust and haze to bring it all together.