Two suggestions.

If I had any modelling skills at all, I'd make these myself. Bela Lugosi's Dracula outfit and DC's Swamp Thing (or facimilis thereof). Swampy would probably be the greater challenge.

Here are two versions of the swamp gentleman.

dracula-bela-lugosi.jpg
825 x 464 - 59K
marco-nelor-power-progression-1.jpg
1272 x 2000 - 465K
swamp_thing_vol_5_25_textless2.jpg
2700 x 1800 - 1M

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,257
    edited September 2019

The second Swamp Thing picture looks somewhat like Oso's Thicket. And although I can't point you to one right now, there's no way there aren't multiple versions of Lugosi's outfit.

Post edited by Gordig on
  •  

Oo. Thicket looks like a possibility.

Believe me, I've looked and I can't find thsat outfit.

Still, if anyone's seen it...

oo

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,602
    edited September 2019

I don't know of any exact addons that match what you are looking for. The Dracula one will probably have to be kitbashed with one of the existing tux products and maybe a morphing or dforce cape addon.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited September 2019

https://www.daz3d.com/marsh-monster-hd

This is the closest I have seen to SwampThing in the shop. It is Genesis 2 Male, though. :) Here is the text from the item:

Details

Marsh Monster HD is the new character from Midnight_stories based on an old classic Monster. He’s playful, daring, fearless, sometimes scary and definitely Crazy. He's just so much fun to play with.

Marsh Monster is a new HD shape for Genesis 2 Male(s) with conforming Vines and Leaves, Stones and Slime. He comes in 4 flavour’s Green, Blue, Brown and Winter. There’s 10 great poses to get you started, and an UberEnvironment2 Light set to help you start with rendering. He can use all the facial expression from Genesis 2 Male. There’s full DSON support for Poser people. Heck I’ll even throw in a pair of wooden teeth for free.

There’s a full tutorial series on exporting him into Octane Render and using the Alembic Exporter for DAZ Studio to animate in Octane Render, all on my YouTube Channel. This is a Monster Classic you don’t want to miss out on. Another thing to keep an eye out for is a Full Swamp

Post edited by RKane_1 on

As far as the Dracula outfit, it would start with the classic tuxedo but the waist coat is a little different, it needs the medallion, an a draping cape with a high collar. Those accessories would be hard to find but a waist coat may be morphed from the existing one if you have the modeller to do it in.

• Another possible starting place for the Dracula outfit would be the Grantham Hall Suit.

edited September 2019

Another possible starting place for the Dracula outfit would be the Grantham Hall Suit.

Spot on! Good recommendation. Converting that this weekend for sure to G8M. :)

Still looking for the cape and the medallion, though. :)

Also, i would LOVE a Bela Lugosi like morph character. :)

Post edited by RKane_1 on
  • RKane_1 said:

Another possible starting place for the Dracula outfit would be the Grantham Hall Suit.

While a bit more stylized than the picture attached by the OP, I've always felt Vendetta for G2M by Luthabel would do a great dracula outfit. The long collared cape is especially imposing.

RKane_1 said:

While a bit more stylized than the picture attached by the OP, I've always felt Vendetta for G2M by Luthabel would do a great dracula outfit. The long collared cape is especially imposing.

That is a great cape and Luthbel makes great stuff but you are right about it being stylized.

• Well, I was going to suggest a fairly old clothing package I've used, called Nosferatu, which predates the Genesis 3 figure of the same name, but it seems to have been discontinued.  It WAS a set of materials that turned parts of maybe a dozen different generation 4 or 5 era outfits into a pretty good vampire outfit.  Bah, we need a new Nosfuratu sort of outfit redone for Genesis 8 Male.

We have the Count now and he looks great but not quite classic "Dracula". :)

• I think the Count is more Orlok from Nostferatu than Dracula.

I think the Count is more Orlok from Nostferatu than Dracula.

Agreed! and a phenomenal job of it too! :)

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

That suit combined with parts of the Goblar clothing set combined Nick Hair combined with medals & such from Fairy Tale Prince will get you close enough.

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,584
    RKane_1 said:

We have the Count now and he looks great but not quite classic "Dracula". :)

I know this is now considered heresy around these parts, but if one is willing to work with a "pre Genesis" figure, specifically, Michael 3, Moggadeet shared a large collection of dial spun celebrity likenesses, and Bela Lugosi was one of them.  The set can be found here...

https://sharecg.com/v/34481/browse/11/Poser/The-Many-Faces-of-Moggadeet

Sincerely,

Bill

That suit combined with parts of the Goblar clothing set combined Nick Hair combined with medals & such from Fairy Tale Prince will get you close enough.

Holy crap, nonesuch00 for the kitbash win! :) Well, chosen! :)

• Wow!

You guys really came through. Those are great suggestions and certainly close enough.

And 'Marsh Monster'? Nay! I say! THAT'S my Swamp Thing!

Thanks a lot guys.

Glad we could help! :)