I will PAY YOU if you can help me with this!

ilnomedelventoilnomedelvento Posts: 0
edited August 2019 in Art Studio

Hi, I am trying to create a dark skinned androgynous figure on G8. This has been rather difficult and it's my first time using this software.

I would like to use the male character Josh head on a female body possibly with a darker skin. Is this possible? This is for a university project and if you are the person able to help me do this I will pay for your time. We can arrange this privately.

Thank you!

Mod Edit  :- Image removed due to nudity.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2019

I am moving this to the Art Studio.  

Please do not post nude images.   See this thread   https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3279/acceptable-ways-of-handling-nudity#latest

Post edited by Chohole on
  • BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987
    edited August 2019

The androgynous part (boobs on guy) is fairly simple; but if you want to show further equipment, you'll need the male genitalia for G8, which only come with a non-teen pro pack. Also, it's not as simple as turning the Josh skin a darker shade, because as a teen character, he has no genitalia maps.

So the question is, how "detailed" does your character need to be?

To add the female shape, select G8M, go to the parameter tab, select the menu in the top left corner and check "show hidden".

Then, in the listing, look for "hidden" and there, find Genesis 8 Female. Push the dial to 100% or however much you want.

G8MF.JPG
    592 x 496 - 56K
    Post edited by BeeMKay on