DAZ Studio 4.12 download?

Trying to download 4.12 beta, but DIM not picking it up. I know that there is no other way to download this.

Can you help me?

Comments

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,674
    edited August 2019

You gotta click on the gear symbol in DIM, then go to download tab, and chck the box for public build, once you have "purchased" the beta with your account in the shop.
    https://www.daz3d.com/daz-studio-beta

Post edited by TheKD on
  • Yes.

i've tried that several times. it still doesn't show up in the DIM. I've reinstalled that with the latest version. Still nothing.

• mechengineer97mechengineer97 Posts: 116
    edited August 2019

Had the same problem.  You have to click on the download filter button and then check on "public build" otherwise it doesn't show up.  Drove me nuts too.

public build.JPG
    2795 x 1824 - 234K
    Post edited by mechengineer97 on
  • Thanks, but no. Public build checked. still not showing up. i've gone back to the site to redownload. Tried DIM again. Nothing.

• Finally got it working DIM doesn't like Opera or Edge, it seems. I had to install Chrome to get it working.

Thanks for the help though, guys.

• Finally got it working DIM doesn't like Opera or Edge, it seems. I had to install Chrome to get it working.

Thanks for the help though, guys.

DIM doesn't care which browser you are using. If you used the Download and Isntall link in the product Library, rather than just starting DIM, there may have been an issue with the browser's file association, or security software may hae intrvened - but the buttons work for most people.