that is preview
    do they render?

Render output.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817
    edited December 1969

are you using the Poser files?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes they are, as they load default. Need to apply the DS textures after load.

• Leo ChenLeo Chen Posts: 697
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Yes they are, as they load default. Need to apply the DS textures after load.

I can not find any eye texture file for the DONKEY.

edited December 2013

are you using the Poser files?

As shown on the image I attached, there is only one actor file, and the rest are all pose files.

PS: I used DIM to auto-install the product.

Post edited by Leo Chen on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You do not need the EYE texture only, you need to apply the DS texture to the full figure. For most older content they are only found in the Content Library Tab>My Library>Poser Formats>Pose> and the Item, could Be A MAT folder or other folder, the DS texture is the one with the little scroll on it. I do not have the Donkey so I can not post the exact folder.

• CyberDogCyberDog Posts: 232
    edited December 1969

I just checked and there is no mat pose file. Since the materials are for Poser you need to tweak them in Daz Studio. Someone may have a better idea but what I did was change lighting model for the eyes. select the eyes then go to the surface tab and change the lighting model for the pupil, iris and eye white. They load with the default plastic lighting model. Try changing them to matte. I left the eye transparent as plastic but you can try changing that too. Even with the changes, I don't think the eyes look good enough for a close up.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Definitely a very old model. No D|S textures; no other textures at all, in fact; no maps for bump or specular; and none of the .rsr thumbnails show in the Content Library tab. This was a very nice model in its day, but it really needs a bit of an overhaul to look good in D|S. As for the eye problem, it's the Poser materials at fault. CyberDog's tip above will at least let you see the textures.

edited December 1969

Thank you all.

My donkey's eye come back but I just don't know why!

• Tacos. Lol blew the dust off this ancient model today. Had tha same issue, that was the fix... surfaces > lighting model > matte