compatibility?

Leo ChenLeo Chen Posts: 697
edited December 2013 in New Users

This product is just a CHARACTER, how come it has compatiblity problem?

Snip20131226_2.png
1061 x 363 - 58K
Snip20131226_5.png
1482 x 702 - 548K
Post edited by Leo Chen on

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 2013

Are you Applying it to V4, the Genesis V4 Shape is not the Victoria 4 figure.

This item requires the V4 Figure that also has the Victoria Morphs++ installed. Not Just the V4 Moprhs++.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

I think he's referring to the part where it says "This product is not compatible with Daz Studio". To put your mind at rest, when products say that it usually refers to the material presets being intended for Poser, and thus not being fully compatible with Daz's 3Delight render engine. The morphs will work fine, but the shaders may need some fine tuning to get them looking their best.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I think he's referring to the part where it says "This product is not compatible with Daz Studio". To put your mind at rest, when products say that it usually refers to the material presets being intended for Poser, and thus not being fully compatible with Daz's 3Delight render engine. The morphs will work fine, but the shaders may need some fine tuning to get them looking their best.
    Opps. I spikked over that and went to the Compatibility section that Listed DAZ Studio. As I have pointed out in another thread the Information is sometimes incorrect on the products pages. To fully understand if Items work the users need to read all the information posted and not just the blurb page.

Also I ask that all users that FIND these products with bad information to PLEASE File a support ticket with SALES and explain the error in the product. List the NAME of the Product and the Item Number in your Ticket along with a brief explanation of the error.
  • Leo ChenLeo Chen Posts: 697
    edited December 1969

Thank you for translation,HeraldOfFire.

• Leo ChenLeo Chen Posts: 697
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Opps. I spikked over that and went to the Compatibility section that Listed DAZ Studio. As I have pointed out in another thread the Information is sometimes incorrect on the products pages. To fully understand if Items work the users need to read all the information posted and not just the blurb page.

Also I ask that all users that FIND these products with bad information to PLEASE File a support ticket with SALES and explain the error in the product. List the NAME of the Product and the Item Number in your Ticket along with a brief explanation of the error.

Thank you,Jaderail.

Since I am new, I am not sure if it is an error...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

A lot of this particular vendors older characters do rely very much on nodes in the Poser material room, especially for the face options.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,049
    edited December 1969

I'll report this so it can be fixed when people are back in the office.