Two More WIPs

The first character is based off of a human female priest character from Tera. I made some changes with the top coat settings for the hair giving it more of a red-orange tint. I'm still contemplating on what to do with the eyes. I think "Carrot Top" looks good, but want to shrink the eyes & irises a little at some point. First render is before making any changes to the hair surface settings; the second is with the hair changes; and for the 3rd render I added some body hair to the armpits & arms.

The second character was just the result of spinning a couple of dials in conjunction with using G8F as the base. The character head is mostly Alifi(from Renderosity) with her A8 head morphs with some Olympia8 and Victoria8 dialed in. Plus I used some EJFM morphs on the cheeks, jaw, chin, and nose. The body is 100% Alifi Body G8F with some additional morphs added to the legs & glutes. I'll probably make a few more adjustments to the arms & possibly widen the chest/torso. The first two viewport renders are prior to adding makeup. In the third one, I changed the eyes due to the iris texture extending out too far and not changing color with the actual iris texture(i.e. the white portion of the eye surrounding the iris was colored to match the iris texture). The fourth one is a screenshot of a current render in progress at 17%. 

JRdrBA2.png
809 x 852 - 684K
JRdrBA4.png
759 x 1487 - 2M
JRdrBA5.png
793 x 911 - 1M
AlifiMix2VP.png
806 x 849 - 2M
AlifiMix3VP.png
806 x 849 - 2M
AlifiMix4VP.png
806 x 849 - 2M