Posing a question

deeahr2169deeahr2169 Posts: 449
edited December 1969 in New Users

Play on words here. This must be really basic stuff but for some reason i have no idea if its possible or how to do it if it is. If i have a scene with a figure posed is there a short cut to return the figure to the default pose. I know that you can sometimes find a reset pose option in some pose sets, but frequently these do not work on all body parts.
Similarly with the hands for example, posing fingers and so on is time consuming task, easier of course with Genesis 2, but is there a way to reset the hands to default setting.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Play on words here. This must be really basic stuff but for some reason i have no idea if its possible or how to do it if it is. If i have a scene with a figure posed is there a short cut to return the figure to the default pose. I know that you can sometimes find a reset pose option in some pose sets, but frequently these do not work on all body parts.

You can go to the drop-down in the Parameters pane, and select 'Zero', there are several options from there which I think would do your job.
  • deeahr2169deeahr2169 Posts: 449
    edited December 1969

All the time there are new things to discover and learn, in Daz as well as in life. I must explore right click more. Thank you so much....