Science Fiction Scene (WIP)

This scene was modeled in Lightwave and textured using various iRay shaders available on DAZ3D store.  IRC they include Decorator Kit Neutral for Iray, DAZ Uber, NVIDIA MDL Examples and iray Real Light.  I have tweaked a few settings to get the results that I was looking for.

The image is a CPU iRay render (95% convergance, 2343 iterations taking 11 hours 47 minutes) at 1920 x 1080 resized in Photoshop Elements to 960 x 540.

The room at the end of the passageway is a lounge which does not have furnishings at this time (WIP)  Each door in the passageway is to a stateroom (again, a WIP).  The passageway is pretty much complete with the exception of some kind of small access panel/door control by each door.  While not obvious, ventilation in the passageway is via the unit on the ceiling with the lights on it.  I individual rooms (such as at the end of the passageway) there are ventilation ducts as seen over the door at the far end.  Overall design is based on a "form follows function" philosophy.  

Cruise Ship Passageway - 95 Convergance - 2343 Iterations - 11 hours 47 min - Scaled.png
960 x 540 - 613K