Genesis 2 Female

richard_13f62021bbrichard_13f62021bb Posts: 12
edited December 1969 in New Users

I am a Victoria 4 user, in Poser 2012.
I want to use Genesis 2 Female, so i can apply Victoria 4 character and clothing to her.

can someone tell me EXACTLY how to do this? without assuming too much as to what i know?
eg.

what needs to be downloaded.
where exactly it should be in regards to folders.

that sort of thing.

i have the Victoria 4 to Genesis Female 2 product. seems like there needs to be some other steps.

thanks.

one of the reasons i am reluctant to use forums is you nice people who are there to help often
dont realize how little people not of your level of knowledge know or dont know.

thanks again,

richard

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,517
    edited December 1969

Moved to New User forum since it has nothing to do with DAZ Studio

• richard_13f62021bbrichard_13f62021bb Posts: 12
    edited December 1969

i dont know what that means.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It means your question was posted to the wrong area to get the help you needed. It was moved to the proper Forum so you could get help.

First your not close to getting V4 on the Genesis 2 Female yet. The product you have is only for transferring V4 TEXTURE files to load properly on the G2F (Genesis 2 Female). It only runs in DAZ Studio as well not in Poser. To use the genesis figures in Poser you will need the DSON importer for Poser, and the proper version of poser to support DSON. Or another Importer of DAZ Studio in CF format (I think) content for Poser. Also G2F does not support the V4 morphs, for those you would need a Morph transfer tool Like Gen X, also another DAZ only program (I believe). Your only at the very first step of using G2F in DAZ Studio at this point.