Star Trek Builders Unite 5 : Where no pixel has gone before

1444546474850»

Comments

• PDSmithPDSmith Posts: 712
    edited December 1969

Chair and Outfits have been added to the list.
    -Paul

• shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,186
    edited December 1969

Figures I would get unsubscribed yet AGAIN! Oh well it does no good to say anything so I will just shut up. Glad to see we are at the end of yet another forum thread. Good luck to whoever runs the next one. With everything I have going on over here now, I just don't have the free time to add running the thread to the list. Maybe it will slow down by the time the next one comes around.

edited December 1969

rschulte said:

Love all the new suits Russ! They look to be the best yet!

• edited December 1969

I would like to see some one make some phaser arrays of different type, lengths and some straight some curves each its own .obj or poser file
    PLEASE!!!! :)

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

PDSmith said:
    Chair and Outfits have been added to the list.
    -Paul

Thank you.

I've been trying to remake the console that goes by the CS ... it's quite something. Ends up going to be another part remake and part new mesh item. Should be a neat place to keep those smaller undisciplined pups in.

• rdudarduda Posts: 579
    edited December 1969

Never was too happy with my 1701D sick bay, so I never released it... now I'm reworking it and it's much better!

04.jpg
    996 x 794 - 240K
    03.jpg
    996 x 794 - 246K
    02.jpg
    996 x 794 - 289K
    01.jpg
    996 x 794 - 252K
  • rdudarduda Posts: 579
    edited December 1969

Here is the office:

08.jpg
    996 x 794 - 273K
    07.jpg
    996 x 794 - 263K
    06.jpg
    996 x 794 - 210K
    05.jpg
    996 x 794 - 221K
  • rschulterschulte Posts: 481
    edited December 1969

Love the new Sickbay!

• mdbruffymdbruffy Posts: 2,345
    edited December 1969

Rduda said:
    Here is the office:

Rduda this whole set looks great! Will this available through Vanishing Point?

edited December 1969

Really love the sickbay as well!

• jaguarry3jaguarry3 Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

WIP Bridge for my Klingon Kestral scout..The Captains seat is not mine. I've had it a long time. I think it came from xcalpro but i couldn't find it to check. Comments welcome

Bridge_test_4.jpg
    1104 x 642 - 57K
    Bridge_Test_3.jpg
    1104 x 642 - 36K
    Bridge_Test_2.jpg
    1104 x 642 - 64K
    Bridge_Test.jpg
    1104 x 642 - 73K
    edited December 1969

Figures I would get unsubscribed yet AGAIN! Oh well it does no good to say anything so I will just shut up. Glad to see we are at the end of yet another forum thread. Good luck to whoever runs the next one. With everything I have going on over here now, I just don't have the free time to add running the thread to the list. Maybe it will slow down by the time the next one comes around.

OK What is the deal? I have just gotten unsubscribed for the 2nd time in a 24 hour period! This is become really ridiculous, and it is just another reason I don't want to run this forum for another stint. Good luck to whoever takes over.

edited December 1969

jaguarry3 said:
    WIP Bridge for my Klingon Kestral scout..The Captains seat is not mine. I've had it a long time. I think it came from xcalpro but i couldn't find it to check. Comments welcome

Looking good! Will this be a freebie?

edited December 1969

Rduda said:
    Never was too happy with my 1701D sick bay, so I never released it... now I'm reworking it and it's much better!

Looks interesting. Your work is getting better and better :-)

[there are a couple of images that need flipping]

Also, for some of those products which are "Poser only" ... what's the translation please. Do they not work at all in D/S or is it that support for D/S is not being provided?

edited December 1969

Oh yes, why I came by ... the console unit for the CS has been uploaded to my DA Gallery.

And I came across these today in the store ... wowser, over 180 mb EACH for Poser and D/S files :-) Great deal for a PC item :-)

http://www.daz3d.com/alien-plants

edited December 1969

Oh yes, why I came by ... the console unit for the CS has been uploaded to my DA Gallery.

And I came across these today in the store ... wowser, over 180 mb EACH for Poser and D/S files :-) Great deal for a PC item :-)

It says there's a Poser core installer. Does that mean I have to have Dyson installed for the props to work?

edited August 2014

mdbruffy said:

It says there's a Poser core installer. Does that mean I have to have Dyson installed for the props to work?

I find some of these product pages hard to decipher too.
    I had a large zip folder for D/S props, AND a large zip folder for Poser files :-)
    You do not need any conversion utilities, these appear to be proper files ...
    49 obj files of 191 mb, 4 folders worth of normal .pp2 props [grass, mushrooms, plants, variants], about 21 .mc6 files, texture images etc.

Would make for an interesting garden in the Officer's Lounge!

edit to add image

alien_plants.png
    547 x 549 - 257K
    Post edited by patience55 on
    edited December 1969

mdbruffy said:

I had a large zip folder for D/S props, AND a large zip folder for Poser files :-)
    49 obj files of 191 mb, 4 folders worth of normal .pp2 props [grass, mushrooms, plants, variants], about 21 .mc6 files, texture images etc.

edit to add image

Good. Wish the package had something more along the line of trees. I need some trees, too.

edited December 1969

mdbruffy said:
    mdbruffy said:

edit to add image

Good. Wish the package had something more along the line of trees. I need some trees, too.

Here're some alien trees, are these what you are looking for?

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/alien-trees/93774/

• GRFK DSGN UnlimitedGRFK DSGN Unlimited Posts: 1,040
    edited December 1969

Being that we've reached page 100, where are we off to next?

David

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

David

The Undiscovered Thread

edited December 1969

Mattymanx said:

David

The Undiscovered Thread

Sounds good to me. Will send a PM to somebody and see what happens.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2014

Do we have a volunteer already to front the next thread? And/or an agreement on title.

I have seen suggestions, but no agreement yet, unless I missed it?

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Do we have a volunteer already to front the next thread? And/or an agreement on title.

I have seen suggestions, but no agreement yet, unless I missed it?

Sent you a PM ... if nobody else has I will.

edited December 1969

If wanted, here's the start ... if not wanted kindly just send me a PM and I'll edit the thread to one of my WIP lists. ty

Star Trek Builders Unite 6: The Undiscovered Thread
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/45645/

This discussion has been closed.