Is their a morph package or models for this ?

blue6stringblue6string Posts: 60
edited December 1969 in New Users

Is there a morph set that allows you to increase the lenght of the calf muscle (north to south)?

or

Do I need to start with a 3d model that has longer calves, and build from that starting point.

if so

What morph pack should i buy? and which models feature longer calves?

I want to make sure after my initial purchases I have full range of variety, Thanks so much

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

If it is JUST the muscle itself then Zev0's Shape Shift sets are the way to go with Genesis figures.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,318
    edited December 1969

You can also select the shin, show hidden properties, and use the Y scale.

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,542
    edited December 1969

Do you want longer shins or do you want the bulge of the calf to be more smoothly distributed along the shin?

• blue6stringblue6string Posts: 60
    edited December 1969

correct ...not longer legs, just the bulge to be more distributed. over the shin. ... is there a way to control that...

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,542
    edited December 2013

I'll guarantee you there's a way. The real question is whether there's a way that's accessible to you.

The guaranteed way is to re-model the legs and create the morph. It sounds like that's NOT what you're looking for.

There have been several products for V4 (You don't mention which model you're starting with by the way) that claim to produce a more pleasing shape. For instance Perfect legs by Xameva & Meipe over at renderosity. I don't know whether any of these specifically addresses the calf bulge or not.

Also, you might try out some of the full body morphs (again, I usually talk in terms of V4) until you find one that has legs the way you like and try applying that to the shin alone. If you stay away from using the dial at its full value and are prepared to fiddle with some deformers/magnets, this might work.

ADDED LATER

Well, I just looked through my collection and none of them address the shins.

Post edited by pwiecek on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 2013

As Noted above for Genesis Figures the easy way is Shape Shift for the Figure in Question, also should be doable with just the base morph package for the Figure G1 G2F or G2M.

For Generation 4 figures you will need the Morphs++ package and OR the Muscle Morphs package for the figure you are using. If you Check those packages in the store you should find what you need in at least one of the above sets.

Post edited by Jaderail on