HEEELP, /src/sdksource/shapes/dzshape.cpp(1715): Index out of range in DzShape::getMaterial()

When I run a script, that was working fine a week ago, it shows me this :

/src/sdksource/shapes/dzshape.cpp(1715): Index out of range in DzShape::getMaterial()

/src/sdksource/shapes/dzshape.cpp(1715): Index out of range in DzShape::getMaterial()
Result: false
Script executed in 117 secs 528 msecs.

How can I fix this ? knowing that the script was working fine before, and I didn't modify it :/

Comments

• With the same item(s) selected?

• aniani02aniani02 Posts: 30

Yes sir, i exported it, when i try to link the server channels to client channels i get that and 

/src/sdksource/shapes/dzshape.cpp(1673): Index out of range in DzShape::getMaterial()

/src/sdksource/shapes/dzshape.cpp(1673): Index out of range in DzShape::getMaterial()

How can i know which product is responsable for this issue ?

• You haven't really given a lot of informtation. If this is a script i would suggest adding a lot more error trapping to the code, in the hope of figuring out where the issue lies.

• kenshaw011267kenshaw011267 Posts: 3,805

I'm assuming your script doesn't call getMaterial directly? If not lots and lots of error trapping is the way to go, it is best practice to wrap every function call with an error trap to know where a failure occurs.