no reply to support ticket for 1 week

le-pupele-pupe Posts: 8
edited June 2019 in The Commons

i opened a support ticket and finally asked for a refund of an outdated product, if dev will not update the product.

now, i have not received any  reply or input since june the 15th, which ist think is neither nice nor customer friendly.

what is left to do, if daz support refuses conversation?

I consider a complaint and refuse to pay the according credit-card bill with my cards bank, but i really had hoped, that there is a reasonable customer treatment here.

what do you all recommend?

thanks

Post edited by le-pupe on

Comments

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

That sounds unusual.

Have you added to the support issue? Has there been a generic response?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

OK   let's start from the beginning

When you first sent to Support ticket did you get an automated ebot saying that the ticket had been received?

If you did not get the automated ebot then your ticket did not reach the help desk,   and you should send another one ASAP.

• le-pupele-pupe Posts: 8
    edited June 2019

yes, i received an initial reply to my support ticket, where they also asked if, i want a refund. when i replied "yes" (because product is inferior and dev did not reply to 3 emails).... no more replies from daz-support

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    le-pupe said:

yes, i received an initial reply to my support ticket, where they also asked if, i want a refund. when i replied "yes" (because product is inferior and dev did not reply to 3 emails).... no more replies from daz-support

Has it possibly been refunded to you.

Store credit is often given as a refund if not otherwise stated. You can check you account to see if theres any credit there. Also you can see any progress with your ticket by going to the help page contact us submit a ticket and then sign in and you will be able to see the progress of your ticket under my activities(there may be a quicker way to get there but it the way I remember)

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082
    le-pupe said:

dev did not reply to 3 emails

While this was not the original question, I think this needs to be pointed out separately. Support for the products is done by Daz. Not by the artists individually. Some artists may respond to e-mails or forum messages, but the official way is always through Daz. It's not the artists' job to respond to e-mails.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

@le-pupe "now, i have not received any  reply or input since june the 15th, which ist think is neither nice nor customer friendly."

It's a small company and they do not work 24/7. I think you are being very impattient.

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,961
    As mentioned above, follow the link in the email to view your ticket, you will be able to see your ticket status, and confirm that your reply saying you wanted a refund is showing up there. Also if you don't specify a method of refund, I believe store credit is the default, so if the ticket is marked as resolved, check your store credit.
  • SempieSempie Posts: 651
    As mentioned above, follow the link in the email to view your ticket, you will be able to see your ticket status, and confirm that your reply saying you wanted a refund is showing up there. Also if you don't specify a method of refund, I believe store credit is the default, so if the ticket is marked as resolved, check your store credit.

This is what I get when I try that:

oops

The page you were looking for doesn't exist

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved

Take me back to the home page

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I keep this link to Help Desk bookmarked. If I'm logged into the Daz store, (which I always am,) it will automatically log me in, and then take me to "My Activities," where all my tickets are listed. The link is not account specific. When you use your Daz store login, it will take you to your activities, where you should see your recent ticket at the top of the list.

Here is the link, also, where you can check your Store Credit, and see if the amount has been refunded.

edited June 2019

my status is open, and i do not get a reply from daz.

the developer quoted in online tutorials and on his webpage, that one should email him in case of problems/questions. that was, what i tried, before i opened the support ticket.

when no reply, i opened a support ticket at daz. got an initial reply after a few days. and after my input nothing anymore for more than a week. i don't think i am too impatient anno 2019 - if compared to other business, its way below average in my experience. and in my other experienece: smaller business are the fastest. 

anyway, thanks for all your inputs.
    he consense seems to be. you are a customer without rights. keep quit and wait until tomorrow or forever.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    le-pupe said:

the developer quoted in online tutorials and on his webpage, that one should email him in case of problems/questions. that was, what i tried, before i opened the support ticket.

when no reply, i opened a support ticket at daz. got an initial reply after a few days. and after my input nothing anymore for more than a week. i don't think i am too impatient anno 2019 - if compared to other business, its way below average in my experience. and in my other experienece: smaller business are the fastest. 

he consense seems to be. you are a customer without rights. keep quit and wait until tomorrow or forever.

When you're the one waiting, it's not much consolation that your case is atypical. I'm sorry this happened to you. I suspect Customer Service/Tech Support are being swamped right now, with 4.11 having just released, and helping people get their computers to work with the new tech in the latest release. A lot of people are having issues with their Nvidia cards not working correctly with the update, and updating their drivers doesn't always work.

Regardless, you should have gotten your refund already. Maybe each CS person thinks another one has already done that. The best thing to do at this point is to add to the current ticket, and ask if there is anything else they need from you… And if you want the funds sent back to the payment method, (your credit/debit card, or Paypal,) you have the opportunity to make that request, (if you didn't in your initial refund request.)

Again, I'm sorry this happened to you. But I'm also confident CS will make this right.

edited June 2019
    le-pupe said:

That is not how the support system works.   If you know your support ticket number then you need to go to the support desk HERE

make sure that you are signed in and you should then see over on the right hand top corner your name

Click on Activities and then you can see where you can follow up on your ticket,

I don't have an active ticket,  so can't tell you exactly what it says  I am sure someone will know

help ticket status.jpg
    352 x 251 - 51K
    help ticket status 2.jpg
    378 x 364 - 71K
    Post edited by Chohole on

@L'adair: thank you
    @chohole: i did already ask for a reply within  my ticket.

Is your ticket still open?    or does it say it has been closed?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,822

It is extremely slow lately 

this is only the second time I have ever returned something and been waiting almost a week too

tickets in the past about other issues have been much faster

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155

It is slower than usual. I'm seeing about 4-5 days, when it is usually no more than 2 or 3 for technical support and 1 for sales support (refund). Maybe some staff is on vacation or out sick, or they are just busy with people trying to adjust to DS 4.11.