Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2014 CLOSED... Please join our 2015 challenge

Comments

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,075
    edited December 1969

Ha... I think everyone is on vacation... :(... I'm working on my CALM... ohhhmmmmm

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    where did u all go ?

Fishing?

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    where did u all go ?

Fishing?

catch any e

edited December 1969

Hi everyone... rendered this during a NOT calm thunderstorm...

"CALM HARP" MUSIC

Enjoy!

CALM_with_VIGNETTE_SIGN.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 413K
    edited December 1969

llolalane said:

"CALM HARP" MUSIC

Enjoy!

better be on the look out - storm might be calling u

edited December 1969

bigh said:
    llolalane said:

"CALM HARP" MUSIC

Enjoy!

better be on the look out - storm might be calling u

haa.. it's ok.. I'm staying CAAAAAAALM... ;) ... almost over anyway... cool front is here.. yay... been too hot in OHIO lately.. whew :)

edited December 1969

ok.. everyone... one more day til the end of the month... Not many CALMs this month... you must all be on holiday... vacation... away... etc.. etc... Sooooo... let's start thinking about September = FAIR... hum... gonna have to think a bit on this one... Happy rendering!!!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Sorry, I got a bit like "duh" and haven't really done a render all month it seems.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Sorry, I got a bit like "duh" and haven't really done a render all month it seems.

I know that feeling Cho... sometimes ya just need a break! One more day... maybe you can squeeeeeeeeze something out? If not... Next month... :)

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,950
    edited December 1969

Gah! Time just got away from me so I don't think I'll be able to get one in within time :(

edited December 1969

i know THAT feeling too Simon... lol... kk... See you next month.. winks.. hint hint

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152
    edited December 1969

Sorry. I did get back to rendering, but 'Calm' is currently too quiet a subject to awake my muse ;)

edited December 1969

mori_mann said:
    Sorry. I did get back to rendering, but 'Calm' is currently too quiet a subject to awake my muse ;)

lol... it took a loooooooong time to get my muse to think of something mori_mann... as you can see... almost the whole month!

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

Sorry about that...been brain dead this month....Trish

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2014

Know that feeling. Only thing I have actually completed recently is an image that Jeff was helping me with. I had to finish that one.

But it wasn't really a calm image http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/35481

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Every now and then.. I get those too.. winks

edited December 1969

chohole said:

Know that feeling. Only thing I have actually completed recently is an image that Jeff was helping me with. I had to finish that one.

But it wasn't really a calm image http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/35481

oo that's lovely.. but yeah.. not very calm...
    Well.. there's always next month... I know lots of people were on vacation during August... Hopefully things will pick up.. Hugzzzzzzz all around!

edited December 1969

llolalane said:
    i know THAT feeling too Simon... lol... kk... See you next month.. winks.. hint hint

Not the image I had in mind as that would have taken way, waaaaaaaaaay too long to set up, so a quick-ish "Keep calm and zzzzZZZZZZ":
    Keep_calm.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 666K
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    llolalane said:

Not the image I had in mind as that would have taken way, waaaaaaaaaay too long to set up, so a quick-ish "Keep calm and zzzzZZZZZZ":

LOL... and a kittehhhhhh!!! yay! Thank you Simon... that's great!

edited December 1969

llolalane said:
    SimonJM said:
    llolalane said:

LOL... and a kittehhhhhh!!! yay! Thank you Simon... that's great!

Yes, well - the table looked bare, so had to add a kitteh as well as a tea-pot :)

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    llolalane said:

the cat is waiting for the cup to fall - great job

edited December 1969

bigh said:
    SimonJM said:
    llolalane said:

the cat is waiting for the cup to fall - great job

Yes.... but when it falls.. it's gonna break a perfectly good teacup :(

edited December 1969

A sleepy dragon is a calm dragon. :cheese:

Calm.png
    1500 x 1500 - 2M
    edited December 1969

A sleepy dragon is a calm dragon. :cheese:

AGREED ... thank you for sharing.. whew... just under the wire... ;)

edited December 1969

snap from the Fair

000_fair_snap.jpg
    1029 x 694 - 678K
    edited September 2014

OK... adjectives seem to be hard to work with this year... I've already told my friend .. I'm... picking the list next year... LOL... so.. if you can't think of an adjective.. then any FAIR render will do... I'm getting a headache already... lol
    Here's some help if anyone wants to do a FAIR ADJECTIVE...

1 not stormy or cloudy ...we prayed for fair weather during our vacation at the beach>

2 marked by justice, honesty, and freedom from bias ...a commanding officer who enjoyed the respect of his soldiers because his decisions were always fair>

3 following or according to the rules ...a hockey player who is respected for his fair play>

4 of light complexion ...fair people tend to sunburn easily>

5 having qualities which inspire hope ...as long as the team keeps playing as hard as they can, they have a fair chance of winning—no matter what the scoreboard says>

6 of a pale yellow or yellowish brown color ...the abundance of people with fair hair in Scandinavia>

7 of average to below average quality ...for what they charged us, the painters should have done better than a fair job of painting the house>

8 very pleasing to look at ...generally considered the fairest girl in town, she had no lack of boyfriends>

9 having no exceptions or restrictions ...it would take a fair miracle for that project to be finished on time>

10 being what is called for by accepted standards of right and wrong ...most thought his dismissal was fair since he had been given many chances to clean up his act>

11 free from dirt or stain ...a handwritten thank-you letter requires nothing less than a sheet of fair white paper>

Post edited by Llola Lane on
    edited December 1969

llolalane said:
    OK... adjectives seem to be hard to work with this year... I've already told my friend .. I'm... picking the list next year... LOL... so.. if you can't think of an adjective.. then any FAIR render will do... I'm getting a headache already... lol
    Here's some help if anyone wants to do a FAIR ADJECTIVE...

1 not stormy or cloudy check

2 marked by justice, honesty, and freedom from bias ...a commanding officer who enjoyed the respect of his soldiers because his decisions were always fair>

3 following or according to the rules ...a hockey player who is respected for his fair play>

4 of light complexion check

5 having qualities which inspire hope ...as long as the team keeps playing as hard as they can, they have a fair chance of winning—no matter what the scoreboard says>

6 of a pale yellow or yellowish brown color check

7 of average to below average quality ...for what they charged us, the painters should have done better than a fair job of painting the house>

8 very pleasing to look at ...generally considered the fairest girl in town, she had no lack of boyfriends>

9 having no exceptions or restrictions ...it would take a fair miracle for that project to be finished on time>

10 being what is called for by accepted standards of right and wrong ...most thought his dismissal was fair since he had been given many chances to clean up his act>

11 free from dirt or stain check

Does a blond haired, fair skinned child on a carousel horse on a nice, sunny day count?

Fair.png
    1500 x 1200 - 2M
    edited December 1969

LOL... looks great to me Kismet ;) THANK YOU for sharing... :)

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited September 2014

Just saw this thread. Here is one I did with Reality for the "stripes" theme you mentioned. I call this "Kempo" which is the Chinese name for "White Tiger". 24 hour bake. Just for fun. I guess he could also be called "The fair hair colored beast"...lol.

:-)

Kempo.jpg
    960 x 768 - 135K
    Post edited by music2u4u on
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    Just saw this thread. Here is one I did with Reality for the "stripes" theme you mentioned. I call this "Kempo" which is the Chinese name for "White Tiger". 24 hour bake. Just for fun. I guess he could also be called "The fair hair colored beast"...lol.

:-)

THANK YOU music2u4u... but stripes was for JANUARY.. We are working on FAIR now... SEPTEMBER = FAIR!
    If you read the top of the first page you will see the challenge changes monthly... :) I look forward to your FAIR render :)