Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2014 CLOSED... Please join our 2015 challenge

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947
    edited December 1969

And here we go ...

"Just gimme the ticket!"
    "Fine"
    "Fine, just gimme the ticket"
    "It's a fine, not a ticket"
    "Oh ***kit, just gimme the fine"

FineX.jpg
    1800 x 1200 - 189K
  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,075
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    And here we go ...

"Just gimme the ticket!"
    "Fine"

LOL Simon... I am rolling on the floor... (clutches waist)... too funny... THANK YOU for sharing your FINE render :)
    Happy rendering!

edited December 1969

llolalane said:
    SimonJM said:
    And here we go ...

"Just gimme the ticket!"
    "Fine"

LOL Simon... I am rolling on the floor... (clutches waist)... too funny... THANK YOU for sharing your FINE render :)
    Happy rendering!

Warned you I might be stretching the adjective aspect a bit ... ;)
    Glad you liked it, and sorry for no kittehs!;)

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

Simon: That is great!! LOL....Trish

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ROTFLMAO!! So well done...

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    llolalane said:
    SimonJM said:
    And here we go ...

"Just gimme the ticket!"
    "Fine"

Happy rendering!

Warned you I might be stretching the adjective aspect a bit ... ;)
    Glad you liked it, and sorry for no kittehs!;)

It's ok.... Simon.. It IS stretching the adjective a bit.. I think your fine becomes a noun somewhere in the translation...but I'm easy... and it's too funny not to be included... lol ;)
    p.s... It's ok. about the kittens... can't have them in EVERY render... or... can ya??? giggles
    Thanks oodles.... Happy rendering!

edited February 2014

O.K... Here's a FINE render...

"Fine China"

USED: http://www.daz3d.com/country-kitchen-accessories-1

My longest render yet... it was at 2hrs 30minutes at 47percent and I went to spend some V-time with hubby so I'm guessing it took about 5-6hours to render. I'm sure it was the refraction of the glass pitcher and wine glasses that took so long... but well worth the wait. I was so happy when I got home and it was finished. Hope you all like it :) ENJOY!
    Happy rendering!!!

FINE_CHINA_x_DONE_SIGNn.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 621K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on
    edited December 1969

llolalane said:

"Fine China"

My longest render yet... it was at 2hrs 30minutes at 47percent and I went to spend some V-time with hubby so I'm guessing it took about 5-6hours to render. I'm sure it was the refraction of the glass pitcher and wine glasses that took so long... but well worth the wait. I was so happy when I got home and it was finished. Hope you all like it :) ENJOY!
    Happy rendering!!!

Oh, a cat is gonna have fun walking about on that ... :)
    edited December 1969

Very nice china....Trish

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

llolalane said:

"Fine China"

Happy rendering!!!

fine work :-)

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    And here we go ...

"Just gimme the ticket!"
    "Fine"

cool scene

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    llolalane said:

"Fine China"

Happy rendering!!!

Oh, a cat is gonna have fun walking about on that ... :)

Ya mean the FINE china won't be FINE for long??? .. more like FINE broken china??? lol... No kitties allowed on the china cabinet!!!

edited December 1969

THANK YOU Trish and Bigh... FYI the set is... http://www.daz3d.com/country-kitchen-accessories-1
    I moved a few things around and added the chocolates... retextured the one pitcher and the chocolate server... Was fun to render... Now time to think of something to UPSET for March... maybe a teacup falling to the floor with that cat Simon mentioned??? hummmmm (thinking)

edited December 1969

llolalane said:
    THANK YOU Trish and Bigh... FYI the set is... http://www.daz3d.com/country-kitchen-accessories-1
    I moved a few things around and added the chocolates... retextured the one pitcher and the chocolate server... Was fun to render... Now time to think of something to UPSET for March... maybe a teacup falling to the floor with that cat Simon mentioned??? hummmmm (thinking)

I have that set and I have a cat ... ;)
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    llolalane said:

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY... no fair stealing my idea... grrrrrrrrrrr

edited December 1969

llolalane said:
    SimonJM said:
    llolalane said:

B-b-but ... *points* kitteh!!!!! ;)

Helping_pawX.jpg
    720 x 720 - 113K
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    llolalane said:
    SimonJM said:
    llolalane said:

AHHHEEEEEEEEEEEM.... UPSET isn't til March and you already posted your FINE... :PPPPP
    shame shame.. ignoring the rules :P

edited December 1969

llolalane said:
    SimonJM said:
    llolalane said:
    SimonJM said:
    llolalane said:

AHHHEEEEEEEEEEEM.... UPSET isn't til March and you already posted your FINE... :PPPPP
    shame shame.. ignoring the rules :P

I call it, "Another fine mess" :)

edited December 1969

I am really glad I started reading this now because ...upset... has got me puzzled although remember... this is me.. and that is not hard to do.....I will have to think on this for awhile....I am so glad I have a lot of time....LOL Trish

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

llolalane said:

"Fine China"

Happy rendering!!!

llolalane ...awesome! Can you tell me how you got the glass pitcher and wine glasses to render clear? I tried this the other day and no matter what they ended up pure white blobs. I tried several different light setups but none made a difference, including the country kitchen lights. I cannot figure out what I a doing wrong.

edited December 1969

Kharma said:
    llolalane said:

"Fine China"

Happy rendering!!!

llolalane ...awesome! Can you tell me how you got the glass pitcher and wine glasses to render clear? I tried this the other day and no matter what they ended up pure white blobs. I tried several different light setups but none made a difference, including the country kitchen lights. I cannot figure out what I a doing wrong.

Kharma... have you fiddled with the OPACITY and GLOSSINESS? Here are my settings for the Pitcher..

Diffuse Color = 53 61 77 Strength 100%
    Glossiness = 95.0
    Specular Color = white @ 100%
    Opacity = 10%
    Reflection = white @ 50%
    ReFraction = white @100% with Index of refraction = 1.50 (you can turn this off and it will render quicker.. it's what gives the Pitcher it's bumpy look)
    Lighting Model = Plastic
    Smooth = OFF
    Angle = 30

Everything else is default... Hope that helps :)

edited February 2014

I am really glad I started reading this now because ...upset... has got me puzzled although remember... this is me.. and that is not hard to do.....I will have to think on this for awhile....I am so glad I have a lot of time....LOL Trish

Well.... Simon STOLE my idea (even though he's a month early... grrrrrrr... not following the rules) so now I have to think of something else to upset... So I'm with you Trish :) Glad I got a month to work on it.. Happy rendering!

Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

llolalane said:
    Kharma said:
    llolalane said:

"Fine China"

Happy rendering!!!

Kharma... have you fiddled with the OPACITY and GLOSSINESS? Here are my settings for the Pitcher..

Diffuse Color = 53 61 77 Strength 100%
    Glossiness = 95.0
    Specular Color = white @ 100%
    Opacity = 10%
    Reflection = white @ 50%
    ReFraction = white @100% with Index of refraction = 1.50 (you can turn this off and it will render quicker.. it's what gives the Pitcher it's bumpy look)
    Lighting Model = Plastic
    Smooth = OFF
    Angle = 30

Everything else is default... Hope that helps :)

Thanks for the settings, will try it out and post in my thread when it works :)

edited December 1969

Hi everyone.. End of the month is almost here... Do YOU have your February render uploaded??? and.. I know March's adjective has everyone "UPSET"... so here's some help....

upset (comparative more upset, superlative most upset)
    1.(of a person) Angry, distressed or unhappy. He was upset when she refused his friendship. My children often get upset with their classmates.
    2.(of a stomach or gastrointestinal tract, referred to as stomach) Feeling unwell, nauseated, or ready to vomit. His stomach was upset, so he didn't want to move.

p.s... Sorry Simon... your/my cat idea to upset a teacup is a VERB... not an adjective... so it's back to the drawing board for me/us ;)

Happy rendering!!!

edited December 1969

Opps!! I knew I was forgetting a Render thread. I'll do my famous slide it in at the last possible moment thing.

edited December 1969

llolalane said:
    Hi everyone.. End of the month is almost here... Do YOU have your February render uploaded??? and.. I know March's adjective has everyone "UPSET"... so here's some help....

1.(of a person) Angry, distressed or unhappy. He was upset when she refused his friendship. My children often get upset with their classmates.
    2.(of a stomach or gastrointestinal tract, referred to as stomach) Feeling unwell, nauseated, or ready to vomit. His stomach was upset, so he didn't want to move.

p.s... Sorry Simon... your/my cat idea to upset a teacup is a VERB... not an adjective... so it's back to the drawing board for me/us ;)

Happy rendering!!!

LMAO - it wasn't a render for that, it was a render for 'another fine mess ...' ;)
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    llolalane said:

Happy rendering!!!

LMAO - it wasn't a render for that, it was a render for 'another fine mess ...' ;)

Oh Simon.. you already DID a render for FINE... remember .. only 1 render per person...per month... that's the rulez! (rolls eyes and giggles)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Opps!! I knew I was forgetting a Render thread. I'll do my famous slide it in at the last possible moment thing.

giggles.. Glad I sent the notice then Jade.. hurry.. hurry!!! Short month February is.

edited December 1969

llolalane said:

Oh Simon.. you already DID a render for FINE... remember .. only 1 render per person...per month... that's the rulez! (rolls eyes and giggles)

Um, ooops? :) RTFM time for me :)
    edited December 1969

Just for fun I decided to show off some of my friends fine work... as used by me...

Title: Spyro's Fine Flint Weapons

Spyro-Weapons.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M