did anyone actually test this out

Foreground Blends I mean if you did and got it to work please tell me how. Seems esha forgot to include a manual like instruction, cause it does not work out of the box!!! I am feeling a bit ripped off lately by some of these vendors. I have tried everything I can think of to get this item to work and nada nothing, oh except frustration.

I have daz 4.11, my video card is a GTX 1660 Gig DDR5, God this machine worked on two major movies. 

I cannot even get a hold of Ehsa to let her know this is not working.........

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

A name of and a link to whichever product you are talking about might help

• RbugRbug Posts: 166

yup I am sure it would guess i should have made it bold so others could see it.

Foreground Blends by esha that is the product.... Sorry really frustrated at this point......

yup wendy that is the one.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2019

There is a thread somewhere  where people are talking about this product.      

let me see if I can find it

EDIT  :-  OK found the THREAD    it is even in this forum    

Post edited by Chohole on

Thanks chohol it is the one yes fishtales... Now if we all can get it to work proper. Like I said in the intial rant, It would be nice if vendors would do some sort of instructions on how to use thier products. But alas they forget they know how it works, but we do not, so we need a primmer on how these things work. It reminds me of when my supervisor sent me a model with one bone in it, here is his actual instructions..... Have this done by monday, already rigged so it should be simple enough.......