ANILIP 2

dash2128dash2128 Posts: 560

I just purchased anilip 2, but after downloading it, all that shows up- apart from the tutorials- is an anilip intro video.

Install manager says that it is installed, but Content Manager doesn't list it.

Is it in a pane, somewhere? 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.JPG
407 x 490 - 34K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 55,954

Have you entered the serial number in Help>About Installed Plug-ins and restarted DS? You can get the serial number by right-click on its entry in the Installed tab in DIM or from your account pages.

• dash2128dash2128 Posts: 560

That seems to have done it!

Thank you!

• DekeDeke Posts: 1,320

Having the same problem.  I don't see Anilip in the Help/About Installed Plugins window.

• benniewoodellbenniewoodell Posts: 203

Yeah, me too. I just bought a new laptop yesterday, finally got everything installed and don't see Anilip 2 anywhere to put my serial number in in the help/about installed plugins window. Hopefuly I can get this figured out in the next like seven hours as I'm heading to China for a few weeks and might need to use it. The laptop should work, it's not a Mac. If anyone has any ideas, it'd be appreciated. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Anilip four times now hoping it would do something. 

• xXQuatroXxxXQuatroXx Posts: 150

anyone figured this out? having the same issue? installed it but can't see the plugin. Is there an issue between daz 4.11 and 4.12 ?

• anyone figured this out? having the same issue? installed it but can't see the plugin. Is there an issue between daz 4.11 and 4.12 ?

Even if there were a compatibility issue, there should still be an entry for the .ddl (.dylib for Mac) file in the Installed Plug-ins flder, with DS saying it didn't know what to do with it in the worst case. Plain not there sounds as if it is not installing - if you go to Install Manager, right-click on the AniLip entry in the Installed tab, and select Show Installed Files what do you get?