Liquid Armor Outfit and Supreme Intelligencia G8F

These two are just made for each other, except, there is a severe breakdown in the Liquid Armor Gloves (and to a lesser extent the Boots) when used with Supreme Intelligensia. (See attachments: 0%, 10%, 30%, 100%)

The tips of the gloves break up after the end of the last bone of the fingers (but strangely not the thumb). You can see the morphed hand in that background-yellow outline in the fifth screen shot.

I have checked the rigging and weight maps on the gloves, but nothing stands out that would result in that kind of behaviour. I realize that it is an extreme morph and keeps only three fingers and the thumb, but the digits are only stretched (not with scaling, but by moving the ends of the bones' Center/EndPoint). Scaling the fingers with the regular Scale slider does not produce any distortion.

I get the same sort of effect with the HFS Ultimate Shapes on the hands (especially HFS Hands 01 through 04) which do the same sort of rigging manipulation (Center/EndPoint deltas) and probably more stuff I don't understand. Uninstalling HFS Ultimate shapes does not affect the distortion seen with Supreme Intelligencia, nor vice versa, so to me, the source of the discrepancy is in the Liquid Armor gloves.

Anyone know what's happening here? Can it be fixed? I'll submit a ticket very soon (I still have a few weeks to decide its fate).

LiquidArmorGloves_G8F-SupremeIntelligence_00.jpg
595 x 415 - 20K
LiquidArmorGloves_G8F-SupremeIntelligence_10.jpg
623 x 423 - 20K
LiquidArmorGloves_G8F-SupremeIntelligence_30.jpg
625 x 432 - 21K
LiquidArmorGloves_G8F-SupremeIntelligence_100.jpg
741 x 537 - 29K
LiquidArmorGloves_G8F-SupremeIntelligence_100_GhostHand.jpg
720 x 528 - 32K

Comments

• PadonePadone Posts: 3,481

By looking at the pictures it seems normal. That is, the liquid armor morphs are applied to the supreme intelligensia morphs. As a result the middle finger, that's shrinked to flat in supreme intelligensia, stands out as a tiny claw that's the liquid armor claw.

You may look at the morphs in both products and see if there's a hand morph and choose one or the other. They can't go together.

Another way would be to edit the liquid armor morphs yourself to fit it to supreme intelligensia.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601

I feel you have answered your own question in that it's an extreme morph and one wasn't designed for the other. Short of you fixing it yourself, or Smay making it work with the extreme SC morphs, I doubt much can be done.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,263

Yes. it's extreme, but the gloves follow the fingers all the way, it's just the tips, after the end of the last bone, same mesh face group, same weight map, same rigging, that don't follow. If the thumb can do it, why can't the fingers? The bones of the glove follow those of the hand perfectly, and the last nodes have a solid weight map, so something else is preventing them from following.