Merchant Resource Stardust Glitter Fantasy Makeup

Hello,

I want to purchase the above product but I am unsure about the usage. It says that it is a Merchant Resource. Can I use the product to create a new character? I specifically want to know if the product can be used "as is" without any modifications?

https://www.daz3d.com/stardust-glitter-fantasy-makeup

Thank you so much.

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

From the readme:

• MERCHANT RESOURCE USE:

• When using this product as a resource, combine the transparencies onto one map instead of using several shells to make it easier for your customer.

• Stardust packs are limited (per character) to one full eyeshadow shape, one full fantasy shape, one nail design pattern, etc etc, with unlimited color variations of said designs.

• NelmiNelmi Posts: 38

Thank you very much for the information Leana! I appreciate the quick response.

• TomCatOliverTomCatOliver Posts: 195
    edited October 2019
    Leana said:

From the readme:

• MERCHANT RESOURCE USE:

• When using this product as a resource, combine the transparencies onto one map instead of using several shells to make it easier for your customer.

I just started playing around with this to create some of the makeups for a character I'm working on. I can't find any installed instructions regarding creating textures for characters for sale other than the readme - what I'd like to know is, how exactly do you go about "combining the transparencies onto one map"?

Is this saying that you should end up with a standard "face" texture map, complete with the makeup on it, instead of a geometry shell, or am I totally misunderstanding it?

EDIT: I created a new thread about this in the commons forum since it would be more likely to get a reply over there.

Post edited by TomCatOliver on