blacknovemberbundles check out trouble

2»

Comments

• RonSRonS Posts: 299
    edited December 1969

Could you please explain THIS to me - Everything on this order is in "Black November Bundle - Martial Arts Poses" category and everything is well over $3.00 each - and there are more than the required number of products to get the 50% discount.

BlackNovember04.png
    1069 x 693 - 90K
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Weirdness here too, I have the Everyday Food plus two of its category items, but it doesn't add up to 50% as is, and it doesn't add up if I start counting from the non-discounted prices.

This doesn't work, and until it does I won't buy.

Will the offer still be on tomorrow, giving DAZ a bit more time to play whack-a-bug?

Clipboard01.jpg
    1066 x 571 - 44K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Weirdness here too, I have the Everyday Food plus two of its category items, but it doesn't add up to 50% as is, and it doesn't add up if I start counting from the non-discounted prices.

This doesn't work, and until it does I won't buy.

Will the offer still be on tomorrow, giving DAZ a bit more time to play whack-a-bug?

Those figures look right to me -- the new release already includes 30% in the price in your cart. If you take the full price on that plus the prices of the other two items, and take 50% off, that matches what your cart shows.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited November 2013

Okay, that does add up properly, but it's not what it says on the promo page, and it's such an unobvious way of setting it up, I still want to call in a bug report on it as "can't add up". Is this working as intended?

Post edited by SpottedKitty on