blacknovemberbundles check out trouble

siocsioc Posts: 299
edited November 2013 in The Commons

hi,

I added 3 new products in my cart and that stay at 30% of the price ...

err.png
1055 x 575 - 57K
Post edited by sioc on

Comments

• acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
    edited November 2013

No, it's not that simple. You can only get the discount by buying one new 30% off product then 1 or more products from the bundle category. You need to look at the bundle promo page to see what products are in each bundle category.

Talk about complex!!!

EDIT Go here: http://www.daz3d.com/sales-promotions/

Scroll down past the row of products and you will see blue buttons that take you to a list of products that you can bundle.

Post edited by acanthis on
  • siocsioc Posts: 299
    edited November 2013

Thanks! your explanation is much better than Daz's

Edit:
    And there is nothing for me in these "bundles"... I buy all for G2F and no more for previous generations... so that bundle stuff is not for me.

Post edited by sioc on
  • chanurchanur Posts: 46
    edited December 1969

The only thing is that the blue buttons don't show up in my Firefox, they are only 'visible' in IE (though the page looks disarranged there, all the pictures are vertical, not horizontal like in Firefox...)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,233
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I can't see the buttons in FF either - but if I right-click on one of the product links, then hit esc to cancel the menu, I can use tab or shift tab to move through the links (look at the bottom-left corner of the browser window) until I hit the bundle I want.

• chanurchanur Posts: 46
    edited December 1969

Nice workaround. But to be honest, if DAZ wan't our money it is THEIR task to make it possible that people can give it to them. No button, no buy. It is simple like that... ;-)

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,688
    edited December 1969

I am doing something wrong I believe...
    I can't get the 50% off!
    It is all from the bundle but the cart doesn't show the right discount, or am I missing something?

nov.jpg
    1176 x 588 - 79K
  • JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited November 2013

Yeah, the "they're all 50% off" part isn't working right (with three products from single category)... assuming it'll get fixed when DAZ open later.

Capture.JPG
    986 x 618 - 74K
    Post edited by Jabba on
    edited December 1969

SO it's not me?
    I'll check back later then :)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited December 1969

okay here is my cart. I am not sure... If the math is right here...

bundle.jpg
    859 x 648 - 86K
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I can't see the buttons in FF either - but if I right-click on one of the product links, then hit esc to cancel the menu, I can use tab or shift tab to move through the links (look at the bottom-left corner of the browser window) until I hit the bundle I want.

I use Firefox and all the blue buttons are visible to me.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Yes I have three things all from the same Bundle Selection and no 50% is showing either.

edited December 1969

Just checked my cart and now the only discount I get is the new bundle item for a 100% discount.
    No other discount is added.
    Because the behaviour of the discount is different from earlier this day, I think they are tweaking it at this moment...
    Or at least, I hope so XD
    It's almost bedtime here and my coupon expires tomorrow morning...no pressure, no pressure...okay a little ;)

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

What I did was empty my cart, go to the Promotions page and link to suitable items from there, but put into cart from category page instead of going right into product page and putting in cart.

At least it worked for me when I did it that way

• RonSRonS Posts: 299
    edited December 1969

Jabba101 said:
    What I did was empty my cart, go to the Promotions page and link to suitable items from there, but put into cart from category page instead of going right into product page and putting in cart.

I can't do that because I need the product page to show what I have already purchased - I wish DAZ could find a way to show purchaswed items on the catalog pages as well as product detail pages

anyway - from the detail pages there is still a problem - it seems worse with PC items mot being recognized.

BlackNovember01.png
    1077 x 657 - 79K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,233
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:

NoScript seems to break the layout, even if it has been told to allow all scripts on the page.

edited December 1969

Jabba101 said:

I'll try that, thanks :)

And to check on purchases, all modern browers can open more than 2 windos so you can go back and forth with ALT+TAB.
    OR open 2 browserwindows and minimize them in such a way that both pages fit on the screen :)

edited December 1969

wilmap said:

NoScript seems to break the layout, even if it has been told to allow all scripts on the page.
    That's odd, I use Firefox (v25 now) with noScript and everything appears fine to me.

BlackNovember02.png
    1080 x 691 - 749K
    edited December 1969

I tried adding the items from the promotions page but the results are the same.

• edited December 1969

I'm having trouble taking advantage of the blacknovember Bundle deals. The discount is not working. This is a screen shot of my shopping cart. Any suggestions?

shoppingcart.jpg
    964 x 679 - 273K
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know if DAZ is aware of this and if they are working on it?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,439
    edited December 1969

Yes DAZ has been notified about it

edited December 1969

It should be fixed now

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    It should be fixed now

It does not appear to be fixed yet unless I am not understanding the instructions. According to my calculations this cart total should be about $8.50 unless Platinum Club items don't qualify, the if so, why are they in the category?

BlackNovember03.png
    1060 x 747 - 91K
  • RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

I don't think it is either. I added 4 items from the Martial Arts poses category for a total of around $40. It took off only $8.

• wizwiz Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

I just tried Jaycee and Charlize and it worked just fine, $23.95.

Now, how about the bigger problem: all the "good names" being taken, so newer characters are acquiring progressively stranger spellings like, well, Jaycee and Charlize.

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

Ahhh...I see what the problem is. If I add only one of the new martial arts packages to my cart along with two other poses it seems to work right. If I add the second one, the most I get off is $8 no matter how many other poses I add to my cart.

Weird.

edited December 1969

RonS said:
    Frank0314 said:
    It should be fixed now

It does not appear to be fixed yet unless I am not understanding the instructions. According to my calculations this cart total should be about $8.50 unless Platinum Club items don't qualify, the if so, why are they in the category?

It doesn't work with PC or Value category items

edited November 2013

Frank0314 said:
    RonS said:
    Frank0314 said:
    It should be fixed now

Then WHY is that not stated in the instructions and WHY are these items in the category?

Post edited by RonS on
    edited December 1969

RonS said:
    Frank0314 said:
    RonS said:
    Frank0314 said:
    It should be fixed now

Then WHY is that not stated in the instructions and WHY are these items in the category?

It says it on there now

BYOB.JPG
    1030 x 793 - 180K
    edited December 1969

Thank you - "Honesty in Advertising" seems to be a forgotten lore.