Aiko 5

dash2128dash2128 Posts: 648
edited November 2013 in New Users

Will elements like cloths and hair that are listed compatible for Aiko 4, work on Aiko 5?

Will genesis elements work on Aiko?

How much can be done with Aiko 3? What is the difference between Aiko 3, 4 and 5? So many different starter bundles has me a bit confused as to what I need.

(I need to create 4 different characters for a scene with still pictures? (say...2 females, 1 male, 1 old male)

Post edited by dash2128 on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,196
    edited December 1969

Aiko 5 is a Genesis shape, so to a large extent anything that works on Genesis works on A5 - for Aiko 3 clothing you would need the Aiko 3 shape for Genesis to enable autofit, since A4 is a morph for Victoria 4 nothing extra is required to use those clothes or maps. The more extreme shape may lead to some problems with clothing that is auto-fitted to Genesis and then has the A5 shape transferred, of course - that's most likely to affect older items.

• mark128mark128 Posts: 1,029
    edited December 1969

dash2128 said:
    Will elements like cloths and hair that are listed compatible for Aiko 4, work on Aiko 5?

Will genesis elements work on Aiko?

How much can be done with Aiko 3? What is the difference between Aiko 3, 4 and 5? So many different starter bundles has me a bit confused as to what I need.

(I need to create 4 different characters for a scene with still pictures? (say...2 females, 1 male, 1 old male)

Aiko 5 is a Genesis 1 base character. This means it is a morph of the free Genesis base character.

Aiko 4 is a morph of the Victoria 4.2 base character. You would need to purchase both the Victoria 4.2 and Aiko 4.

Aiko 3 is her own base character. Aiko 3 is available free in the Anime Star Fighter bundle.

Since Aiko 5 is a Genesis character, most Aiko 4 clothes should auto fitted to Aiko 5, with the usual exceptions (long dresses and shoes can be a problem). You would indicate the clothes were for Victoria 4 in the auto fit dialog, since A4 is based on V4. Most A4 clothes are for both V4 and A4.

If you purchase Gen 3 Iconic Shapes for Genesis, you should be able to auto fit Aiko 3 clothes, with the usual limitations.

All Genesis clothes should work on A5, although there may be some that won't look good.