DAZ Install Manager Failing to Download

Hello, I know I'm not the first person to create a thread like this, but the other threads were both old and did not work for me. 

The Daz Install Manager is a fine product, but for the past several weeks it has failed to downlaod products. Everything appears to be working fine, except that when I try to download a product, it tries to connect, but then I get "Download Failed," as if it cannot connect to the servers. In addition, the Content Management System in DAZ also can't connect. I uninstalled and reinstalled, allowed it through firewalls and ensured that there is nothing on my end. Then I thought it could be a server side problem, and that it would resolve soon. However, it has been several weeks and the issue persists. 

If this is a server-side problem, is there a timeline for when it will be back up? If there is a workaround, please let me know. I know I can still download manually, but it is not ideal, and not having the CMS system really slows my workflow down. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• LenioTGLenioTG Posts: 2,118

The server are working for me!

When you uninstall Daz, actually almost everything remains there. It has really a lot of folders when it stores data, so it's hard to realize a complete uninstall.

I'm sure someone will come to your aid.

In the meanwhile, does Daz Connect work? If it doesn't, maybe you have some CMS problems

• Thanks for replying. No, DAZ Connect is not working for me. I ran all my antivirus programs as well (as some others have done, seems malware flagged some accounts). If my account has been flagged, as some others have been, I'd like to get that cleared up as well. I figured if it was a server problem, there would be more people complaining, too.