DIM updates

dHandledHandle Posts: 617
edited December 1969 in New Users

From reading the forums, I have seen where there are updates and improvements for productsI have bought using the Install Manager, like Age of Armour's Ambient Lights and and Spotlights. How are these updated using the DIM?

I must be a dimwit, because I'm not seeing this when I launch it. The documentation confirms that:

Install Manager provides the ability to work in either an online or offline mode. While working_online, Install Manager presents you with a list of available downloads and/or updates for your account. It allows you to selectively download all of the items in the list, specific items in the list or each item individually.

All I am seeing is a list of products I have bought and installed. I am not seeing any options for updates for Daz Studio 3D either. I am still running version 4.6.0.18 Pro edition 64 bit. Am I correct that a newer version is available? I can't figure out how to update...

Also, I can't figure out how to update the Install manager itself.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

David

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited November 2013

The latest version of DIM is 1.0.1.90 - you should see it listed in the grey bar next to the words 'Install Manager'.

Do you have any of your products hidden? In the Ready to Download tab, click on the Download Filters - Display Hidden.

You also need to click on the little 'gear' icon in the DIM, and see what you have ticked under Downloads.

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • dHandledHandle Posts: 617
    edited December 1969

That was easy! Updated everything!

Thanks!

"D"