Daz Studio DAZ Connect is Effectively Broken for me!

NuBoo2u2NuBoo2u2 Posts: 25

I just recently made purchase during which I got directed to a reCAPTCHA page. Problem was easily fixed online, but within the Daz Studio Application itself, I now have MAJOR issues. Firstly NONE of my new purchases are availble for download with Daz Connect. Also if I uninstall ANY content It will NOT reinstall thru Daz Connect.  Also, ANY content I have as showing having a update availible will NOT update thru Daz Connect. All Update Metadata attemps always fail now. If I try to connect to the Daz Store thru the Daz Studio Application Itself, I get directed to the same reCAPTCHA page as I had gotten online, except I CANNOT do anything with it from within Daz Studio. I've tried to fill out a help ticket, but guess what, reCAPTCHA authentication fails! This is downright frustrating and darn aggrivating. Need this fixed, ASAP!

Post edited by NuBoo2u2 on

Comments

• Doc AcmeDoc Acme Posts: 1,153

Try clearing your browser cache.

• The captcha pages usually appear only if you aren't logged in (as can happen with support tickets). I would open a Sales Support ticket (make sure you really are logged in) as it's possible the order isn't correctly associated with your account.

• NuBoo2u2NuBoo2u2 Posts: 25

Tried both. Just did a complete reset and reinstall of pc. Same problem.

Seems others are having various download/install problems too, and guessing its all related to this stupid Captcha. Total reset and reinstallation and now I can't download ANY content thru DIM or Daz Connect, and still can't fill out a friggan help ticket. This don't get fixxed next couple days, gonna want a refund on EVERYTHING. Software that don't work is software I DON'T need!!!!

edited April 2019

Total loss on what to do here. This the kinda thing DIM log file says on any download. No idea what it means.

Saving Account Settings: Account
    WARNING: Error while downloading to file "IM00046669-01_200PlusHeadandFaceMorphsforGenesis8Females.zip", error - 403 : Forbidden
    WARNING: Network Error while downloading to file "": Operation canceled
    WARNING: QNetworkReplyImplPrivate::error: Internal problem, this method must only be called once.

this kinda thing studio log file gives

2019-04-21 12:44:16.911 WARNING: cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): curl_easy_perform(https://cloudload.daz3d.com/metaFiles/59/59133_140dda_data.json) failed: HTTP response code said error
    2019-04-21 12:44:16.911 WARNING: cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): TaskLoadProductDataWeb (59133) failed, url: https://cloudload.daz3d.com/metaFiles/59/59133_140dda_data.json
    2019-04-21 12:44:16.912 Updated metadata for 55 of 1386 items.

Any help be appreciated!

Post edited by NuBoo2u2 on
  • DAZ_RawbDAZ_Rawb Posts: 817

I sent you a private response on this earlier this afternoon but since you brought it up publically again:

Our Web Application Firewall noticed some weird things happening coming from your IP. In the last 24-hours we have seen over 46,000 requests coming from there. Most of them seemed to come pretty close to right around 24-hours ago (as of when I am posting this).

Most interestingly, in the logs from your IP I saw 950 requests to download Hexagon.

So please contact customer support (probably fire off an incognito/private browsing window) so we can help you figure out what is going on.

Took me a while how to figure out how to reply to or to send private messages. That function not located in an oviously found place. But Have read and replied to it. Don't understand this Hexagon thing you are taking about, only have opened that app maybe twice since I first installed it. But yeah, about that time all DAZ related things sitewise and Studiowise just went haywire on me, and has left me no way to download any of my content thru DIM or Daz Connect. Just want my problem fixed so I can get back to playing with this software. And if not fixable, then just want refund on all my purchases as they are, as it stands now, totally unavailable and useless.

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,136

Based on what DAZ_Rawb posted, it sounds like your IP address may have been hacked.  At the very least, the DAZ servers are getting an extremely high number of download requests from your IP, so DAZ my have locked your account to prevent unauthorized downloads until the issue, whatever it may be, can be fixed.

Thanks for that info. Changed password now. Just trying to be patient now. DAZ_Rawb did say in pm to contact costumer support in a pm. Exactly WHO do I contact?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

CS     click on   Contact Us  at the bottom of each page and fill in a Help Ticket

As I told Daz_Rawb, Everytime I try to send in a help ticket, I get a "Captcha verification failed"........

Yay! Products are starting to appear in Daz Connect and Dim is downloading! Thank you! Oh I love you people! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

One more thing. I'm so happy now, I probably surf on to the store and buy something!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    NuBoo2u2 said:

As I told Daz_Rawb, Everytime I try to send in a help ticket, I get a "Captcha verification failed"........

have you actually made an account for the Zendesk area?

In case this happens again

zendesk sign in.JPG
    345 x 113 - 11K