Figure explodes when I change pose

I'm working on a scene with a figure that explodes when I adjust her pose. I think this is caused by the lighting, as she didn't do it before I added the lights. She's actually fine when I render or do a quickie preview render. If I save the scene, close Daz, then reopen it, she's as she should be. However, this is quite the hassle when posing--closing and opening over and over. Is there a way to refresh the scene to get rid of the triangle mess without having to close and reopen?

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313

I'm working on a scene with a figure that explodes when I adjust her pose. I think this is caused by the lighting, as she didn't do it before I added the lights. She's actually fine when I render or do a quickie preview render. If I save the scene, close Daz, then reopen it, she's as she should be. However, this is quite the hassle when posing--closing and opening over and over. Is there a way to refresh the scene to get rid of the triangle mess without having to close and reopen?

Smoothing on clothing can sometimes cause weird effects like you describe if smoothing is turned on try turning it off, or try changing the smoothing type.

• BamboozlerBamboozler Posts: 249
    scorpio said:

Smoothing on clothing can sometimes cause weird effects like you describe if smoothing is turned on try turning it off, or try changing the smoothing type.

I'll try that, thanks. :)