DAZ STUDIO and Puppeteer and Animate2

TabbycatTabbycat Posts: 207
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Something weird happened so if this is a duplicate of what I said before --- sorry.

Ok, I am playing with DAZ Studio 4.6. I can not find Puppeteer. Does Puppeteer come with DS 4.6 ?
If not, where would I find it ?

Animate 2 I did buy this but when I try to install it; it is squeaking about wanted a serial number and when I looked in my account
at my serial numbers I do not see it listed. How do I get that magic number ?

Aniblocks. Wonderful things. Is there a way to get more of these ? Especially for animals with four legs ?
Would love to get one for a chicken walking.

Oh and where in DS 4.6 do you look for Puppeteer ? I have been watching a number of youtubes using it, but none so far are
showing me where in DS 4.6 it is.

Tabbycat

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,344
    edited December 1969

The image below shows you where all your plugins are.

Image1.jpg
    585 x 769 - 52K
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,344
    edited December 1969

Contact Daz about your serial number. I can't remember how to do that but I am sure someone will come in soon to tell you.

• TabbycatTabbycat Posts: 207
    edited November 2013

CalieVee said:

Oh wow a screen capture image. That really is the best way I think. I did follow it and I did find it.
    Turns out that Animate2 is already loaded in DAZ Studio. So maybe this is why it was asking for a serial number.
    One of those error message that don't mean much but pops up cause it don't have a message saying it's already loaded.

Thank you so much for responding to my posting. YOu made a better day for me.

Tabbycat

Post edited by Tabbycat on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

tabbycat said:
    CalieVee said:

Oh wow a screen capture image. That really is the best way I think. I did follow it and I did find it.
    Turns out that Animate2 is already loaded in DAZ Studio. So maybe this is why it was asking for a serial number.
    One of those error message that don't mean much but pops up cause it don't have a message saying it's already loaded.

Tabbycat

DS comes with a 30-day trial of Animate2 -- you can just check the "don't show this message again" box next time it asks.

edited December 1969

tabbycat said:
    CalieVee said:

Tabbycat

DS comes with a 30-day trial of Animate2 -- you can just check the "don't show this message again" box next time it asks.

Yep I got that trial one too. But I also bought Amimate2. It's this boughten one squeaking for the serial number.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My Account> My serial Numbers. check to be sure if you have lots of serial numbers you could have 2 pages. Copy the Serial number and Paste it into the Serial number area in the About Installed Plugins in DAZ Studio. If you bought AniMate 2 with the M4 bundle that number is your right one.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    My Account> My serial Numbers. check to be sure if you have lots of serial numbers you could have 2 pages. Copy the Serial number and Paste it into the Serial number area in the About Installed Plugins in DAZ Studio. If you bought AniMate 2 with the M4 bundle that number is your right one.

Thanks for the info but I already know how to find my serial numbers and that there may be more than one page.
    I find Animate2 in my account purchases, so don't know why I can't find a serial number for it.

• jorge dorlandojorge dorlando Posts: 1,156
    edited December 1969

chicken walking ... I'm looking at this month, and not encounter anywhere motions for chickens poser / daz.
    I look motions that party that the hen does lay an egg after;
    chicken giving a flock etc.
    Here's a poser chicken for sale, says the description contains a walk cycle, probably in poser format, but it should work in daz studio also:
    http://contentparadise.com/productDetails.aspx?id=130

edited December 1969

chicken walking ... I'm looking at this month, and not encounter anywhere motions for chickens poser / daz.
    I look motions that party that the hen does lay an egg after;
    chicken giving a flock etc.
    Here's a poser chicken for sale, says the description contains a walk cycle, probably in poser format, but it should work in daz studio also:
    http://contentparadise.com/productDetails.aspx?id=130

That chicken at Content Paradise was 3.99 so I went ahead and bought it. It does have walking cycle, not a great one, but still had one.
    Thank you so much for the link.

Turned out I had put a scorpion in my wishlist years ago so for 5.99 I got myself a scorpion with a walk cycle as well.

edited December 1969

Check out the walking cycle on this chicken on Youtube.com I thought it was a real chicken until
    it started to scratch the ground................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzeQl1Kl3mE

Man I would love to get this walking cycle.

edited December 1969

Wow! Very very convincing!! Does ... It is in 3DS MAX ...?

edited December 1969

I think it said it was made in Maya I know that to be a 3d modeling software and very expensive. Something like 3000 bucks.

But yeah, very convincing movement of a chicken.

For 600.00 you can get animation of the Horse with saddle that you will be completely convinced they used a real horse.

I found it on youtube.com but here is the animation on the the creator's website.

http://www.cgriver.com/en/mammals/6655-horses-animated.html

edited November 2013

tabbycat said:

I think it said it was made in Maya I know that to be a 3d modeling software and very expensive. Something like 3000 bucks.

For 600.00 you can get animation of the Horse with saddle that you will be completely convinced they used a real horse.

I found it on youtube.com but here is the animation on the the creator's website.

Hmm, very realistic animation!! I do not know this shop, also no cant buy Maya or 3DSMAX ... But I'll save that link that you sent, for future possibilities.
    if in the future I can buy one of these softwares, and have the money to buy some of these packages ... I will not hesitate!!
    ... While I can not buy, and am a User poser / daz, I have bought these two packages:
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/animals-in-motion-1/97545/

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/animals-in-motion-2/97658

Post edited by jorge dorlando on
    edited December 1969

tabbycat said:

Hmm, very realistic animation!! I do not know this shop, also no cant buy Maya or 3DSMAX ... But I'll save that link that you sent, for future possibilities.
    if in the future I can buy one of these softwares, and have the money to buy some of these packages ... I will not hesitate!!
    ... While I can not buy, and am a User poser / daz, I have bought these two packages:

Thanks for the link. I did go check them out. 40.00 bucks is not bad but I need to wait to resupply my cash flow.

Tabbycat

edited December 1969

Sale going on now for these two motion packs. (Nov 11, 2013) Get both for 35.00 (instead of 40.00 each)
    http://www.es3d.com/index2.html

edited December 1969

Just to remind you that the package of motions animals Eclipse studios is just what it says: "motions",
    That means that you need to have the animals purchased from daz store and poser store, ie you have to have the millennium horse, camels, elephants, purchased separately. Not like chicken contentparadise that comes along with the walk cycle.
    I have all the files motions Eclipse Studios, all store items to motions of M3, M4, V3, V4, animals etc.
    time ago, I asked them about the possibilities of creating motions for chickens, rooster, chicks ... unanswered today.

edited December 1969

Just to remind you that the package of motions animals Eclipse studios is just what it says: "motions",
    That means that you need to have the animals purchased from daz store and poser store, ie you have to have the millennium horse, camels, elephants, purchased separately. Not like chicken contentparadise that comes along with the walk cycle.
    I have all the files motions Eclipse Studios, all store items to motions of M3, M4, V3, V4, animals etc.
    time ago, I asked them about the possibilities of creating motions for chickens, rooster, chicks ... unanswered today.

Thank you Jorge for being thorough on this but yep I know the animals are separate purchases. I have been with DAZ3d for a long time
    and bought a lot of models and so I do have most if not all of the animals in these motions.

Yep I saw the motions for people characters but I will wait to get those.

edited December 1969

I ask: have you used ikinema webanimate?
    I want to try it but I need to wait a little longer.
    I've posted it here on the forum time ago, and someone said that ... I do not remember for sure but I think it said, ikinema webanimate was slow, or too heavy to rotate ...
    But I really hope to test this here a few days.

edited December 1969

I ask: have you used ikinema webanimate?
    I want to try it but I need to wait a little longer.
    I've posted it here on the forum time ago, and someone said that ... I do not remember for sure but I think it said, ikinema webanimate was slow, or too heavy to rotate ...
    But I really hope to test this here a few days.

I never heard of ikinema webanimate so I can't help with any info on that.

• Kevin SandersonKevin Sanderson Posts: 1,643
    edited December 1969

Sad news. Keith Byrne is closing down Eclipse ES3D.com in a couple days, on November 14th and will stop taking orders at 1pm Pacific Time(US). He has made a special discount offer to all that he explains in his e-mail to subscribers and he has invited us to share it with others who are interested. I can send you the special sale link and e-mail if you PM me. It will save you a ton of money. The server will be up for another month for downloads and customer support but gone after that.

edited November 2013

Sad news. Keith Byrne is closing down Eclipse ES3D.com in a couple days, on November 14th and will stop taking orders at 1pm Pacific Time(US). He has made a special discount offer to all that he explains in his e-mail to subscribers and he has invited us to share it with others who are interested. I can send you the special sale link and e-mail if you PM me. It will save you a ton of money. The server will be up for another month for downloads and customer support but gone after that.

Aah ... He says this bad news for more than three years, is marketing to sell!
    But ... Honestly ... He is still the owner?
    Lately, they are other people who I have met there, and not Keith Byrne, as it was in other years
    I have not had contact with him since December 2012
    I think he started to shop for someone else, although the store keeps the same name ... or am I wrong?

Post edited by jorge dorlando on
    edited November 2013

Some other folks ran it for a while, and they offered a couple packs on Renderosity at a higher price to cover the charge there, but all the payments still went to him as it was all his work. This one sounds final to me. His deal is very, very good, though. I've never been burned by him, even though he can take a while to respond to e-mails. His name is on my PayPal receipt for today's order.

Post edited by Kevin Sanderson on
    edited December 1969

I also "never" had problems with it, and even tried to help him some time ago, and I suggested to him that he could be looking at the possibility of placing his products on store Daz and Renderosity.
    I have almost all the products of his shop, and every time they launch a new package of motions I buy. all links him are true
    only the term: "Bad news" is that annoys me! Why do people buy it, afraid then do not have the product released for sale when they can actually pay for it.
    The first time he said he would close the site (years ago) I burst my credit card for fear of not having the items later.
    But for those who can buy now is the time!
    I think that he could replace the term: bad news, closing up shop, etc etc, "MEGA PROMOTION OF CHRISTMAS"
    why he will be there throughout the year 2014 even ...

edited November 2013

His news this time is really bad, so I don't blame him for getting out while he can.

Jorge, I just sent you the e-mail in a PM.

Post edited by Kevin Sanderson on
    edited December 1969

His news this time is really bad, so I don't blame him for getting out while he can.

I also do not want it to get out of work who devoted years of his career, I like much of what he does while his shop there is good for us!
    Only that in every year end, he has bad news, but in the end it's just marketing
    this is the third bad news at the end of each of the last 3 years.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

send me link please - he does this ever year
    so let's see what it is now .

edited December 1969

I also do not want it to get out of work who devoted years of his career, I like much of what he does while his shop there is good for us!
    Only that in every year end, he has bad news, but in the end it's just marketing
    this is the third bad news at the end of each of the last 3 years.

He sent me the download list and it will take me a long time to get everything that's there on the site, but at least I have a month to download what I don't already have.

edited December 1969

It is, at least you'll have motions for almost everything you want M3, M4 or V3, V4 and Genesis do.
    If you need a ANIMATION where M4 and V4 are the dance, or animations both talking on cell phones, driving etc, etc, and much more.
    the files are zip, then when extracted, you will have a ton of motions :)

• jaebeajaebea Posts: 454
    edited January 2014

His store is still open and doing business!

Post edited by jaebea on
    edited December 1969

jaebea said:
    His store is still open and doing business!

Yeah, they always use the marketing they will close the store ... and ... If you do not buy now immediately will lose the chance, and can not buy anymore ... etc., etc.,
    the years pass, and they are selling there.
    I have all the files motions for poser / daz, bought them.
    Just get upset when they invent stories to sell.
    But it is a large collection of motions for sure.