animate 2?

RayKatRayKat Posts: 30
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi Guys,
I'm trying to figure out how to use the animate parts of DAZ 4.6 In my content library I have an Aniblocks tab that splits into animate,animate+,fm solar system and skamotion for a panther demo9by the way where do i find a panther)anyway i thought I also was supposed to have animate 2 but don't see it.I did the whole go to help tab register blah blah.I see a line for animate 2 which has a green check thing,the account
3 is x out because I don't have a serial code for it.So do I actually have animate 2 an if so how do i find it and it's control pane.

from what I can figure,so far the only control pane i can find for any animation is animation lite under the WINDOW pane tab on top.there is an animate 2 tab but it doesn't appear to do anything that I can see at least visually.Just want to make some planets move around in this program I have.If anyone could let me know what the dealeo is I would really appreciate it....thanks Raykat.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Animate Lite is AniMate 2 after the free 30 day trial has timed out. To keep Animate 2 full in DS 4.5+ you must buy the full AniMate 2.