Fit Control Add-On (Commercial)

Comments

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

FenixPhoenix, it is an update to the G8F product.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,031
    edited April 2019

Not an update, an add-on. It's a separate product. There was an update to the original product too recently, but it was totally different.

Post edited by Leana on
  • FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,024
    Zev0 said:

This will be a seperately sold product which adds more options to the base products (which will be required) in order to use the add-on features. This is not an update. The update that went live and that was mentioned here was a small one for Genesis 8 Female version which makes it future proof for the add-on, and also fixes the remove items script. That is a completely seperate instance to this product. Mention of the update that went live is in the Genesis 8 Fit Control thread but was brought up here. Hope that clarifies things.

Awesome! Glad I didn't misunderstand! So this add-on will be sold for both G3 and G8 versions of the products, correct? (I still mostly use G3, which is why I'm asking).

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045

Yes. It will be one product that supports both figure versions.

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,024
    Awesome! Can't wait!
  • frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    Leana said:

Not an update, an add-on. It's a separate product. There was an update to the original product too recently, but it was totally different.

My mistake, and thanks for pointing that out! 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,688

Thanks for the added morphs & for hearing my requests. I'll be glad to not have to remove morphs from every Genesis 3 clothing item anymore.

• junsubumjunsubum Posts: 4

Running the Fit control(g8f) results in an error in the studio.

DAZStudio.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "C:\OneDrive\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\QtScript4.dll" at 0033:000000007BEAE1BC, QScriptEngine::signalHandlerException()+18380 byte(s)

Deletion and reinstallation do not resolve.
    What should I do?

edited April 2019

Hi. We are checking if it is product related or something else. What version of Studio are you running?

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • DavidGBDavidGB Posts: 565

I'm not often up to coming to the forums, so I suppose it is too late to say that what I really want most for any G8F (or G3F I suppose) expansion is adding some Shape Smoothers like the Bodybuilder Smoother you provide for the males for the more muscular female shapes. Have no interest in anything for skirts.

DAZStudio.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "C:\OneDrive\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\QtScript4.dll" at 0033:000000007BEAE1BC, QScriptEngine::signalHandlerException()+18380 byte(s)

What should I do?

DAZ Studio 4.10 (64-bit), win 10.

The product is not visible in DAZ Install Manager
    Manually deleted and re-installed using smart content.
    There is still a problem.

http://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/requests/297304

Hi. 4.10.what specifically. I need to know the full version.

Version 4.10.0.123 Pro Edition

I am always grateful for your product.
    Including products released by Renderotica
    I bought all your works after G3.
    It is the truth that is necessary, if not immediately.
    I am also looking forward to the new ADD-ON.
    I support your work. Thank you.

Was this working before the update or is it only crashing now after the update?

It is difficult to ascertain the exact timing of the problem.
    This is because I used G3 product after purchasing G8 product.

Version 4.10.0.123 Pro Edition

I am always grateful for your product.
    Including products released by Renderotica
    I bought all your works after G3.
    It is the truth that is necessary, if not immediately.
    I am also looking forward to the new ADD-ON.
    I support your work. Thank you.

What should I do?

Product is now live. Enjoy, and thank you always for the supportyes

edited May 2019

Please note - For Genesis 3, under clothing you will see two entries. Fit Control and Fit Control UI (User Interface). It is safe to delete the original Fit Control folder (not uninstall the product). We just couldn't force such an action since the add-on wrote files into the original products directory, and the add-on script removed and replaced some of the older morphs that listed which the transferred Genesis 8 morphs replaced. You can also just leave both, it is up to you.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • thistledownsnamethistledownsname Posts: 1,318

I'm disapointed that it still doesn't add controls for sleaves and gloves to be over / under each other.

• *Whoomph* (sound of item hittng cart at high speed)

edited May 2019

I'm disapointed that it still doesn't add controls for sleaves and gloves to be over / under each other.

Hi. Did you try the Expand Wrists & Hands morph under Torso & Universal Adjusters?

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • thistledownsnamethistledownsname Posts: 1,318
    Zev0 said:

Hi. Did you try the Expand Wrists & Hands morph under Torso & Universal Adjusters?

Ah-ha!  That's what I get for looking under Top Morphs instead of G3F updates.  In the cart it goes!

• josh.pactorjosh.pactor Posts: 43

I didn't even hesitate. Fit Control is an essential tool, and these additions are great!

Zev0 said:

Ah-ha!  That's what I get for looking under Top Morphs instead of G3F updates.  In the cart it goes!

Let me know if it does the job. If not I will try a revision.

I didn't even hesitate. Fit Control is an essential tool, and these additions are great!

Thank you for the supportyes

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

Dagnabbit.  There goes the last of that Gift Certificate I've been hoarding...

• Trash PandaTrash Panda Posts: 111

I just got the Fit Control Add-On, I'm only seeing fit control for G3 and not G8. Is this happening for other people?

Do you have the base products? Can you send a screenshot of what you are getting?

I have the G8 base product and not the G3 one. 

I attached the screenshot where I only see the G3 add-on. 

Fit Control.png
    528 x 899 - 149K

What did you install it through? Dim?

Yea I installed it through the DIM.