Preventing objects from intersecting

Hello.  I'm new to Daz and can't find an easy way to prevent one object from intersecting into another. Like when posing a hand on a table or on another character I'd like it to not go through while I move it or adjust the pose..  Is there a way to do this in Daz?  I'm sure this question must have been asked before but I can't find an answer on the forum. How do people deal with this problem?

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,604

It's not really a problem, there is no way to have objects not collide with other objects, that is the nature of 3D. You will just have to fine tune your poses to keep this from happening. When moving a body part, don't use the universal tool, use the node selection tool and the dials instead to get more precise movements.

• gederixgederix Posts: 390

Or the active pose tool. Universal only for moving the whole figure around the scene, active pose for grab and drag posing and the active pose pins, accessed from the tool settings pane, which you will have to open manually and add to your UI. Theres vids on youtube explaining how to use the active pose tool, worth a watch.