Much Needed Morph

LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
edited December 1969 in The Commons

So um, why hasn't anyone made the 3rd breast chest morph for the female characters. All these sci-fi renders really need the Total Recall Martian Mutant chest morph

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

ROFL! Leave it to you to think of something like this

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

Oh come on, its classic sci-fi female mutant alien thing

and i just watched the movie Paul

edited December 1969

I remember it being in the original. Was it in the remake?

edited December 1969

no idea, not seen the remake

but the 3 breast thing has been a staple in sci-fi for a long time. I thought someone would have come up with a morph for that back when V2 came out

edited December 1969

I don't know that a morph would work very well. You'd probably have to do a geographed one

• jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
    edited December 1969

Yes, they kept it in the remake. From what I've heard, that's just about the only reason to see it... I'd love to see this in some form! :)

edited December 1969

Seem like it'd be a good RawArt pack

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Is that considered "family friendly"?

edited December 1969

As long as you have a shirt covering it it would be fine.

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

icprncss said:
    Is that considered "family friendly"?

You can probably feed three babies at the same time, very family friendly.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,750
    edited December 1969

Not sure if a morph would work...looks like a job for a geograft

edited December 1969

RawArt said:

Yeah, that's what I said. I'm not sure if there's enough poly in between the breast to negate making a morph with it and it stretching badly.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    RawArt said:

Yeah, that's what I said. I'm not sure if there's enough poly in between the breast to negate making a morph with it and it stretching badly.

Certainly not if it was to be capable of feeding a baby (although I suppose a displacement map could help there). But I suspect the entire chest would need reworking if it was to look plausible - I have to confess to not having seen either version of the film.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    RawArt said:

Certainly not if it was to be capable of feeding a baby (although I suppose a displacement map could help there). But I suspect the entire chest would need reworking if it was to look plausible - I have to confess to not having seen either version of the film.

Yeah I think your right. The whole chest would need reworked. At least morphs put into the existing breasts to push them to the sides

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

It would need special clothes or a lot of smoothing to fit over it, depending on how big we're talking. One the size of the ones in the original film would work with everything but bras/bikini tops (those would definitely have to be custom).

edited December 1969

i think i have an idea for how to do this, will see what i can come up with in a day or 2.... maybe 3, one for each....

edited December 1969

i did some playing around on this in poser this morning and surprisingly got pretty close, when i have more time i might be able to come up with something decent