Nancy

Would it be possible to create a face like this..

Nancy Mulkey from My Giant Life
With that hair... long face and that smile

Thanks

nancysmile.jpg
300 x 400 - 15K

Comments

• It might need to be custom sculpted. Just out of curiosity I played around with the various morphs I have using Olympia8 as the base and rendered to 15% completion. She definitely has a long neck. The one thing I couldn't quite get was the smile because she has short teeth, and when she smiles, a lot more of the upper gums are shown.

RoughDraftNMulkey.png
    763 x 661 - 610K
  • We have a friend who is a pro beach volleyball player. She's very tall with unsual body proportions and the suite of morphs I tried to approximate just failed.  Another case for custom sculpting.

• You might be surprised what the G8 morphs and Rarestones morphs, and the 200 morphs from Dogz and zevo can accomplish together.  I have all of them and they are awesome...especially if I take my time and do it right.  Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was a truly great character representation.  I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone trying to do character mimics.  The main difficulty would be the curviture of her lips and her cheeks.  I grab as many photos as I can for a person I am trying to mimic and go fromt here.  Sometimes it takes many tries but most are doable.  Its best to choose a character that has similar facial shape and go from there.  Much of the time I start with the base G7 or G8 (I do most of my new character morphs in G8 now).

Sometiems there is a character you can purchase here or elsewhere that isnt too far and go from there.