Matt Castle does some stuff

12345679»

Comments

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,347

Considerably later, and with considerably fewer centaur parents than is normal in my setting, yes.

Ultimately, while it's been interesting to do once, transformations don't fit within my vision of the setting - what I do is about exploring the everyday lives of these mythological beings in the society that would appear after many generations.

I've already got a number of (all-natural) centaurs in my cast I can use, including doing some flashbacks if I want to do something in their teen years, so I don't need to add centaur transformations into the canon when it's not part of their standard mythology.

Lyoness and I have had a bit of a thing going over Discord in which I've been doing useless promo renders for her new clothing products by instead putting them on my centaur Jade.

This is instead her older Sugar Rush outfit that came up in conversation on the Slackers server recently, but it's also turned out quite nicely.

Gallery Link

Continuing on that project to pretend I've actually used all those lingerie sets I've hoarded over the years, this time it's Heavy Metal Princess

Gallery Link

• Mad, completely mad. Though I do feel you should do another with the character going around a bend (Harpwood Drive?) With her rear hooves on the pillion footpegs. Regards, Richard.
  • So, how much horsepoer does that bike have?

To prove I can occasionally do something that hasn't even got half a horse in it, a (metaphorical) look at one of the mistakes my immortal ghoul character Emma has made in her long life:

Gallery Link

The latest prompt on the (unofficial) Daz3D Slackers Discord is "Moving on Up", and given that last week's Daz+ freebie was FH Double Elevators, I figured I might as well have some more fun with dForce:

Gallery Link

As Mira, one of my WH40K RP characters*, is one of my existing characters who already uses a strand based hair compatible with the new Omni Shader, I've used her for a few tests. They didn't exactly end up framed and lit well to be great demos of the hair, but I like them anyway:

* Specifically, she's a ratling, which is a halfling-like sub-species of humanity formed by millennia of isolation on remote worlds during the Age of Strife. Like most "abhumans", Ratlings are definitely considered third-class citizens within the Imperium of Man, but they are deemed a sufficiently genetically pure and stable strain to be sanctioned as Imperial subjects.

Gallery Link

Gallery Link

The latest theme prompt on the (unofficial) Daz3D Slackers Discord server is "Infiltration", and while I ended up diverging from exactly that (we're loose on that - the theme is supposed to inspire, not restrict), I ended up shoving my engineer into some duct work.

Gallery Link

Catching up with some renders I haven't included in this thread yet.

To start with, Jade wearing several new releases...

Lyoness's Pret a Jolie outfit:

Gallery Link

Amaranth's NightWish Outfit:

Gallery Link

Aesthetic House's AH dForce Irina Lingerie Outfit For Genesis 9 set:

Gallery Link

And various Lilflame and Sveva releases:

Gallery Link

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-tiny-tee-pajama-set-g8g8-1f
    https://www.daz3d.com/comfy-socks-for-genesis-8-and-8-1-females
    https://www.daz3d.com/essentials-textures-for-comfy-socks-g8f

~~~~~

And for something different, we recently had the rather odd prompt of "Banana Punk" picked as our fortnightly theme on the (unofficial) Daz3D Slackers Discord, which ended up being my halftling tech-scavenger eating a banana on her way into the undercity:

Gallery Link