Settings Favourites or Frequently Used Shaping Sliders

supernoobsupernoob Posts: 154
edited January 2019 in New Users

There are several go-to shaping sliders that I use virtually every time when creating or adjusting a character, often from additional shaping products, but I have so many that scrolling/clicking through hundreds or remembering them all by name to search is a chore.

Obviously there's the 'favourite' heart that you can click on but it doesn't remember these when you start a new scene or load a new figure so it's no help.

Is there a way to shortlist them to streamline the process?

The only method I've been able to come up with is to set all of these favourite sliders at 1% on a template G7/G8 and then save that as a 'scene subset'. Then I can load that first and build a character from there using the 'currently used' button in the shaping tab. This isn't ideal though as I'd like to be able to load newly purchased figures and then have those favourite morphs available in a shortlist so I can quickly make changes.

Does anyone have any better methods or another way to use/set favourites?
Thanks

Post edited by supernoob on

Comments

• If you save a Character Preset that should keep the favourites, then use that to load the figure instead of the default base preset. it won't, however, affect figures loaded using other presets.

• supernoobsupernoob Posts: 154

If you save a Character Preset that should keep the favourites, then use that to load the figure instead of the default base preset. it won't, however, affect figures loaded using other presets.

Thanks Richard, that's similar to my method above but a bit of an improvement because I don't have to put them at 1% when I might not want them at all.