A fantastic Comic Book Style (from a Daz render ! Post-Processing !)

13»

Comments

• 6r6r Posts: 463
    edited February 2019

I have use the jagged effect around the second picture like in children books.

6R

Post edited by 6r on

A strange way to play soccer... wink

6R

edited February 2019

Evolution from 3D render to a .png picture (with transparency to place within a Text !) for a book with "fake" colored pencil pictures.

So, it means without drawing anything ! Because of a 3D character I can have this "colored pencil" crocodile in any pose without having to draw it again and again from scratch. laugh

Another "colored pencil" effect with hatch. I don't know which one is better... if one of them is good enough !?! Testing, testing, testing...

6R

Post edited by 6r on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929
    6r said:

Evolution from 3D render to a .png picture (with transparency to place within a Text !) for a book with "fake" colored pencil pictures.

So, it means without drawing anything ! Because of a 3D character I can have this "colored pencil" crocodile in any pose without having to draw it again and again from scratch. laugh

Another "colored pencil" effect with hatch. I don't know which one is better... if one of them is good enough !?! Testing, testing, testing...

6R

Well crocodiles hatch so then....

The are botrh good but 1st impression of the hatched one is that it was drawn with colored pencils and the one before it's 1st impression for me is of water colors but maybe done with sponges instead of brushes.

• 6r said:

A strange way to play soccer... wink

6R

Wonderful style! I can see you're having so much fun and that translates to your renders. Thanks for sharing!

@nonesuch00 : Thanks a lot for your comments. I didn't think about a "sponge" effect but it's an interesting idea. 2 "colored pencil" effects below to compare...

@Gigixxxxxxx : I like your comments a lot. You're right ! I have fun to make them. If it can be translated in my renders I'm very happy.

6R