How To Delete A Keyframe In Timeline Animation?

jake_fjake_f Posts: 226

Hello DazGods,

I'm creating an animation in the timeline.  I screwed up in one place and created a keyframe I'd to now get rid of.  I've been searching all over the place and can't seem to find an answer to this simple question, and am thus seeking your advice.

I spend a lot of time in Hitfilm (2d movie editing) and there you simply select a keyframe, or group of keyframes, and  hit the delete button.  You can also copy/paste keyframes, grab them and move them around on the timeline etc.  Not possible in DAZ?  Or I just haven't found the answer yet?

Thanks!

Comments

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Make sure you have the advanced view enabled. There are buttons with a + for adding and a x for deleting keyframes. (in the timeline tab) The buttons look like tiny keys;)

• jake_fjake_f Posts: 226

Thank you, appreciated.  I'm sorry but I now have to ask how to enable the advanced view.  A google search appears to point to old docs which reference a "View" menu which appears to no longer exist?

Hmm....  The DAZ docs continually refer to a View menu.   No longer in main menu.  I see a View option in the Edit menu, but it says nothing about advanced view.    I'm using DAZ 4.10. latest version, just downloaded and installed this week.  Apparently one needs to be advanced to find the advanced menu.  :-)

• It's in the Timeline pane's option menu - the lined button in the top corner, or right-click the tab.

Aha!  I see it now.  Thank you very much!