Figure metrics question

Hello,

I have just recently started using DAZStudio Pro 4.10 and have purchased a few items from the store one of which is Measure Metrics. I have installed my purchased content using the Download Install Manger and to the best of my knowledge everything is installed properly. However, I have noticed that when I try to use the Measure Metrics sub-product called Figure Metrics it doesn't work quite like the description and example video says it should. When I load a figure, select the the figure to be measured from the list and then double click on the Figure Metrics icon, the window opens as expected and gives me measurements, but it doesn't actually allow me to change them in the Figure Metrics window. If I make changes using the figure's shaping dials and then update Figure Metrics the values are achanged accordingly. However, based on what the product description says and the example video shows I think I am supposed to be able to enter values into the Figure Metrics window and have the character adjust accordingly. Am I misunderstanding what the product allows me to do, and if not, are there any ideas as to why it isn't working for me?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

nabob21

Comments