"Zoom to" script/menu selection

So, I have now been using Daz almost a year and went from a complete n00b to probably an average user.  One thing I would highly suggest (besides the product suggestion about and add-on increasing ALL thumbnail sizes so old farts like me can see them better) is a "zoom to selection".  So in perspective view or when controlling a camera, if I have an item selected, I can simply either do one of these 3 things:

Right click on the perspective view or camera menu and select "go too, zoom to"

Go to Edit > View > Zoom/Go to to the selected item

Or even one of the script things with a picture where I double click it and it zooms the view (no matter what I am looking through) over to the selected item.

On my giant renders with mountains and landscapes, it would be so much faster than scrolling my mouse while for 10 minutes or such.  The aim at selection is nice (wish for eyes there was a "aim at camera" ability), but it only points towards it, and then I make the arduous trek across my wilderness to finally reach the tree, animal, or hiker.

Comments

• cmd/ctrl F will trigger the frame selected command, as will clicking the [ ]  icon in the view controls down the top-right edge of the Viewport