Morph Splitter - how to create morph only for eyes region?

RuthvenRuthven Posts: 631

Hello! As from title: I need to spawn only the eyes region from an eastern character to use them to "orientalize" a western character (trying to create a "half-blooded" guy). I found this work easy with the mouth, formerly, because I could select the "lips" material from the Materials section in the "Divide" tab; but I don't know what to use to select correctly the eyes region; I don't want to change the higher side of my character's head shape, so using an horizontal plane does not fit, and am not sure how to use the Vertex section. Any clues on how to get this done?

Thanks in advance!

Post edited by DAZ_Bcreek1 on

Comments

• CGI3DMCGI3DM Posts: 276
    edited February 2019

Try

And with the smoothing you can choose how much eye area to cover.

And for more information.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/248176/x-morphs-divide-combine-and-save-released-commercial

EyeMorphsArea.png
    625 x 692 - 41K
    Post edited by CGI3DM on
  • RuthvenRuthven Posts: 631
    CGI3DM said:

Try

And with the smoothing you can choose how much eye area to cover.

Thank you; there's only a problem (my fault, I forgot to tell it!): I'm working on Genesis 2 male, in the materials tab I have "Eyelashes, Eye Reflection, Irises, Pupils, Sclera, Lacrimals", so as you can see there's some difference with what you indicated me (Genesis 3/8?). Okay, I'll try to use these parameters and see how it works.