Gen 8 Vertices/Geometry prob upper teeth

I've seen this problem pop up on a few female Gen8 characters I have. It looks like a stray vertice that pulls the geometry for Upper teeth morph.  Suggestions on how to fix?

Vertices---geometrry-prob-Gen-8.jpg
1042 x 810 - 285K

Comments

• Is that a Daz store character/morph?

• Yeah Juno. Also had same issue with Hyuna & one other character.  Far as I can tell it's only with a few Genesis 8 female characters. 

• I decided to reload the same figure & it loaded just fine...so it must be an intermittent issue triggered by something?

If I save the character with the messed up morph that's the way it will load. Can't figure out the trigger problem, maybe an expression morph that goofs up the upper jaw(gum)???

• It's probably some other shape, or the correction morph for another shape, but that doesn't help to narrow it down. You could check the Currently Used group in the Parameetrs pane with Show Hidden Properties enabled in the option menu (the lined button in the top corner, or right-click the tab).

• I found a morph from the sy200 morph package was the problem. Some of the vertices stick from the upper tooth geometry as you increase "lengthen legs" morph. Been driving me nuts, I let SickleyYield know also.